Anime hunt :D

SwedishAMAZING

Please forgive me, I'm swedish
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I am collecting some cutters anime pictures, abdl related. Some examples of what I need,c_z2q7a2.jpgoriginal.jpgthanks for any and all help!

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec and legojoker88
Good luck! I have found it difficult to find many good pictures online :/

Hello! Check out Alice99narumi on DeviantArt. She makes pretty good ABDL anime drawings 🙂

Reactions: littledub1955
you find it difficult to find anime characters in diapers online?

trust me there's tons of it though you might have to dig through some less than desirable content to get to just the cute stuff.

Here's a few of the ones I've amassed

Attachments

• 6ba5a242b94f8bc6d876a0f481b89246.png
    6ba5a242b94f8bc6d876a0f481b89246.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1585863631006.png
    1585863631006.png
    397 KB · Views: 27
  • 1590370853001.png
    1590370853001.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 1590761673015.jpg
    1590761673015.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Love
Reactions: fleckothefennec, littledub1955, Furrytum and 2 others
Venesha said:

trust me there's tons of it though you might have to dig through some less than desirable content to get to just the cute stuff.

Adorable! 😃 Whos the original artist for these?

Pixiv is a great platform for diaper art. DeviantArt is also fairly common, although their rules regarding ABDL content is a little iffy and their sorting is a bit of a mess.

On the western side of things there’s SketchmanDL, who has been doing ABDL art for ages. He’s come a long way and his work has become pretty impressive. I follow him primarily on Pixiv, although he’s also on most other art websites. He has a Patreon that is updated very regularly.

Merunyaa used to be another incredible artist, but she no longer does AB content.

PieceOfSoap, RedModa, and Muyx are other names that I can think of.

Japanese artists put out some incredible work as well - the first picture you linked is a drawing by mogurione, who coincidentally also did the drawing of the girl in my profile pic. He has some really incredible drawings and has somewhat of a niche - he focuses primarily on girls that wet the bed, and a lot of his work features them getting teased by their younger siblings.

There is a Japanese web manga that got serialised a while back - titled Omujo - that is centered around a boy and his relationship with a girl in diapers. It is written by a rather prominent Japanese hentai artist, but this particular work is not hentai and is just a pretty cute comedy.

There are a ton of other great Japanese artists out there - although a lot of them also border into 18+ territory - and so I won’t delve into it further. They are mostly on Pixiv, so I would really recommend that you check it out.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81 said:
Adorable! 😃 Whos the original artist for these?
Random artists honestly, some of them have watermarks with the artist name.

I have a DeviantArt account, and I have been able to get into contact with some of the artists, but it is pretty difficult to find the good stuff. Thank you for the efforts! I have always wondered where to find what I'm looking for, and yeve given me a place to start looking

RearTykeUniverse said:
Pixiv is a great platform for diaper art. DeviantArt is also fairly common, although their rules regarding ABDL content is a little iffy and their sorting is a bit of a mess.

On the western side of things there’s SketchmanDL, who has been doing ABDL art for ages. He’s come a long way and his work has become pretty impressive. I follow him primarily on Pixiv, although he’s also on most other art websites. He has a Patreon that is updated very regularly.

Merunyaa used to be another incredible artist, but she no longer does AB content.

PieceOfSoap, RedModa, and Muyx are other names that I can think of.

Japanese artists put out some incredible work as well - the first picture you linked is a drawing by mogurione, who coincidentally also did the drawing of the girl in my profile pic. He has some really incredible drawings and has somewhat of a niche - he focuses primarily on girls that wet the bed, and a lot of his work features them getting teased by their younger siblings.

There is a Japanese web manga that got serialised a while back - titled Omujo - that is centered around a boy and his relationship with a girl in diapers. It is written by a rather prominent Japanese hentai artist, but this particular work is not hentai and is just a pretty cute comedy.

There are a ton of other great Japanese artists out there - although a lot of them also border into 18+ territory - and so I won’t delve into it further. They are mostly on Pixiv, so I would really recommend that you check it out.
I read Omujo a while back XD

SwedishAMAZING said:
Åh god. Ok, unbeknownst to me, when I finally got into my Twitter account, turns out this guy seems to do mostly hentai. I do not support that and had I known, I wouldn't have said I like it. :/

SwedishAMAZING said:
Åh god. Ok, unbeknownst to me, when I finally got into my Twitter account, turns out this guy seems to do mostly hentai. I do not support that and had I known, I wouldn't have said I like it. :/
You're good. Thanks to the twitter link you shared, I came across several cute, less explicit drawings (although I'd still consider NSFW)

SwedishAMAZING said:
Åh god. Ok, unbeknownst to me, when I finally got into my Twitter account, turns out this guy seems to do mostly hentai. I do not support that and had I known, I wouldn't have said I like it. :
ShyBoo81 said:
You're good. Thanks to the twitter link you shared, I came across several cute, less explicit drawings (although I'd still consider NSFW)
Actually, so did I XD

• Haha
Venesha said:

Ngl, I want the diaper and outfit in the 4th pic there.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and ShyBoo81
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Ngl, I want the diaper and outfit in the 4th pic there.
I feel you, there's tons of OC diaper designs I wish were real.

I really wish some of the companies like ABU and Tykables would hire or contract out to some artists for their diaper designs.

I like some of what they come up with in house but a lot of it is just to noisy most of the time. Ridiculously over saturated colors, humongous vectors and icons plastered all over the place to fill in white space. Some white space is good folks.....don't need to fill in every possible spot.

I know there's legal hoops to get through with licensing and intellectual property and all that but still Bambino Diapers were able to do it. Their Magnifico was designed by Wen who won a contest for it if I'm not mistaken.

Venesha said:

Omg that third picture of the fox girl 🙀😍

• Love
Back