And they send free samples too.

DippyDawg

Sometimes ya gotta pee yourself to be yourself.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
They seem to be a great company.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But you hav to pay for shipping and handling ,_,

DiaperedDiscreetly said:
But you hav to pay for shipping and handling ,_,
Here's the thing about that: I did pay shipping for a sample of Attends Premiere. Then a week or so after it arrived I got a phone call from them wanting to know how I liked it. When I said I'd like to try more, she asked me what level of absorbency I wanted. I told her max absorbency and she offered to send samples of the Tranquility ATN, Reassure Premium, and the Abena Abri-Form Premium without a shipping charge. They arrived yesterday but I've not tried any of them yet.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedDiscreetly
I would like some totally fre diapers right now :3

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and MajesticHamster
Just a heads up, I ordered some samples from this company back in the day when I was living with my parents, and they sent multiple letters and called the house phone as a followup. I'm not sure if they still do that, this was over 10 years ago but something to be aware of if you're trying to be discreet...

Reactions: TigerDL and MajesticHamster
DiaperedDiscreetly said:
I would like some totally fre diapers right now :3
Doesn't everyone? :LOL: (y)

Reactions: TigerDL
PKitty said:
Just a heads up, I ordered some samples from this company back in the day when I was living with my parents, and they sent multiple letters and called the house phone as a followup. I'm not sure if they still do that, this was over 10 years ago but something to be aware of if you're trying to be discreet...
It's kinda funny how they do that when one of their main selling points in the ad is that they are more discrete than buying in stores.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Back