Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An intro that tastes like mint

MintyShadow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello y’all, it’s taking a lot of me to write this but that’s why I’m here after all, to get myself more comfortable with communicating with people. I’m heavily competitive (but not annoying so) and heavy into 3/4 of the main American sports (basketball is only good when it’s the playoffs). My main goal is to get into a good mind space before going into this insane world we call earth. I’m ready to spill my thoughts on topics for hours (while padded and eating mint ice cream of course).

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and moorey
Hi minty and welcome from the uk enjoy adisc this place is awesome I’ve had so much help with my uic enjoy also an ice cream lover

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome!

Hello and Welcome

What a unique introduction! With a style like yours, you should have a good time on ADISC.

Welcome!

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

Back