Amazing New diaper I found

irnub said:
Is that a reference to that one time they threatened to sue a YouTuber? :ROFLMAO:
this! and many other people, but the non famous or smaller voice people might not be heard as loud as this person,

I'm just waiting to see the announcement that InControl has purchased Rearz. Seems like a tactic they might try to use. Convince everyone that they are separate companies so one can purchase the other and say they are under new ownership. Then there will be a huge influx of cash flow due to people trying out the "new" company to see if it's better that the other.

Honestly Jacob you will never convince everyone fully. Those of us that know how to use the internet to look up business licenses and real company profiles will always see that InControl and Rearz are factually run by the same staff.

Good luck convincing anyone that sees this. Same address, same warehouse, same people. You and Laurie keep trying though. You might get it some day.

I could dig deeper and request public records on both companies and get the payroll lists. All requestable through state department websites. I really don't feel like taking the time to do that though. At least not at the moment.

Joediaper said:
I'm just waiting to see the announcement that InControl has purchased Rearz. Seems like a tactic they might try to use. Convince everyone that they are separate companies so one can purchase the other and say they are under new ownership. Then there will be a huge influx of cash flow due to people trying out the "new" company to see if it's better that the other.

Honestly Jacob you will never convince everyone fully. Those of us that know how to use the internet to look up business licenses and real company profiles will always see that InControl and Rearz are factually run by the same staff.

Good luck convincing anyone that sees this. Same address, same warehouse, same people. You and Laurie keep trying though. You might get it some day.

I could dig deeper and request public records on both companies and get the payroll lists. All requestable through state department websites. I really don't feel like taking the time to do that though. At least not at the moment.
They are two different legal entities. With different goals for their products and customer bases. We are not hiding anything from anyone. I am just unsure why this is such an issue for you personally.

Both companies are run differently but operate in a similar product marketplace. The decisions that InControl Diapers make for example might not be what Rearz Inc. would do and vice versa.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, MangaFan, AnonJohn and 3 others
RearzJacob said:
They are two different legal entities. With different goals for their products and customer bases. We are not hiding anything from anyone. I am just unsure why this is such an issue for you personally.

Both companies are run differently but operate in a similar product marketplace. The decisions that InControl Diapers make for example might not be what Rearz Inc. would do and vice versa.
Are these "two different legal entities" owned, operated or controlled by the same natural persons in full or in part, or relatives thereof? A simple question.

Last edited:
StoneCrab said:
A simple question.
I’d be surprised if there is a simple answer.

• Haha
Reactions: RearzJacob
StoneCrab said:
Are these "two different legal entities" owned, operated or controlled by the same natural persons in full or in part, or relatives thereof? A simple question.
Simply asked. And simply answered, yes.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, StoneCrab, AnonJohn and 4 others
RearzJacob said:
Now that is the honest answer I was waiting for :)
Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: StoneCrab, Joediaper and sbmccue
RearzJacob said:
why this is such an issue for you personally
Not just me. Many others here as well.
StoneCrab said:
RearzJacob said:
Before you said they were two different, totally unrelated companies. That is a dishonest tactic used all too often in corporate America for many different reasons. Knowing the the two companies are related and having the owners say they aren't scares consumers and makes them think nefarious things are a foot. It's better to be as transparent as possible so people don't start to think you're hiding something.

In the US, two separate businesses under the same human owner(s) is very common. Sometimes even more than two. By all accounts, it is best to treat those two entities as 100% separate and unique. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. That is legal separation- without that you risk tax related issues and legal issues.

The fact that Rearz and InControl are two separate entities makes complete legal sense and is how I would have considered structuring such a business venture.

I just don’t understand how this has as much concern as it does? Everything I hear sounds pretty normal and nothing sounds shady.

Reactions: MangaFan, joemama, AnonJohn and 1 other person
Joediaper said:
Not just me. Many others here as well.

Before you said they were two different, totally unrelated companies. That is a dishonest tactic used all too often in corporate America for many different reasons. Knowing the the two companies are related and having the owners say they aren't scares consumers and makes them think nefarious things are a foot. It's better to be as transparent as possible so people don't start to think you're hiding something.
You do realize I am not an owner. Just an employee.
The reason is pretty boring for the two separate companies. Rearz is all ABDL products. InControl is a medical brand mainly specializing in incontinence products.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, leafgoalie and StoneCrab
Keeping that separation is probably important to not offend non-abdl people. Continually pushing the topic just reinforces the googles and other search algorithms. If you want to say they are the same fine. Chevy and Cadillac use many of the same parts but appeal differently to different groups of peoples needs.

Reactions: AndyPandy, leafgoalie and StoneCrab
RearzJacob said:
bnet said:
In the US, two separate businesses under the same human owner(s) is very common. Sometimes even more than two. By all accounts, it is best to treat those two entities as 100% separate and unique. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. That is legal separation- without that you risk tax related issues and legal issues.

The fact that Rearz and InControl are two separate entities makes complete legal sense and is how I would have considered structuring such a business venture.

I just don’t understand how this has as much concern as it does? Everything I hear sounds pretty normal and nothing sounds shady.
RearzJacob said:
The reason is pretty boring for the two separate companies. Rearz is all ABDL products. InControl is a medical brand mainly specializing in incontinence products.
In my opinion this should pretty much clear any possible issue someone has. The (imho) unnecessary drama and "mysticism" in the conversation was just making everyone confused(including me). Like bnet said: this is a very common thing for a business to do. I have seen other companies do the same in regards to their abdl/general incontinence divisions.

That being said, I wish I could order one of those size 10 pacis from pacifier addict, but being not from the US/CA means tax/import duties and hassles with customs. Maybe one day I'll do it anyway...

StoneCrab said:
In my opinion this should pretty much clear any possible issue someone has. The (imho) unnecessary drama and "mysticism" in the conversation was just making everyone confused(including me). Like bnet said: this is a very common thing for a business to do. I have seen other companies do the same in regards to their abdl/general incontinence divisions.

That being said, I wish I could order one of those size 10 pacis from pacifier addict, but being not from the US/CA means tax/import duties and hassles with customs. Maybe one day I'll do it anyway...
We are hoping that more retailers in Europe stock Pacifier Addict items in the future.

Reactions: jozik, Deleted member 56273 and StoneCrab
pdiapered said:
So I stumbled upon a new diaper that is amazing! I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn't load. The diaper is called Incontrol. I found it on Amazon in a three pack. It's plastic backed, has a landing zone, very nicely scented and has almost the obsorbancy of a dry 24/7. Please check this diaper out it's awesome. Has anyone else heard of these?https://images.app.goo.gl/QS45jeDnagwwUY1X9

I use incontrol diapers daily they are my favorite. I have a case delivered to my house every month I also use some abdl diapers and the case gets me thru the month

Reactions: pdiapered
Inspire-Original-diaper-front__64451.jpgInspireOriginal-TEAL-stacked-diapers-and-bag-group-NEW__26918.jpginspire-diapers-single__22706.jpg

Reactions: pdiapered
Am looking to start using Incontrol diapers as my supplier is starting to stock them.

RearzJacob said:
It makes sense to have a separate company for people just looking for incontinence products. Also it is better to have a separate company for incontinence so it is easier to deal with insurance companies and Assistive Devices Program or whoever is paying for the diapers.

Reactions: pdiapered, Angelapinks and joemama
Back