Am I sissy baby

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I'm male, but like the color pink and find baby girl stuff cute more than boys, but it's not like want to put on a dress or anything. It's just baby boy stuff doesn't really look as cute as baby girl stuff with the better designs.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW, jp95409 and Mickey
You never Know until you try it. Putting on your first dress can be very liberating, I don't get to wear very often but love it when I do!

Reactions: Trina, Floodingpants and todderhr
In broad strokes you are what you decide to be.

Some may think you a bit sissy, others may not. Ultimately you get the only vote in the matter.

Reactions: CuteKitten, DLJosie and lulu22
Poohbearboy said:
I'm male, but like the color pink and find baby girl stuff cute more than boys, but it's not like want to put on a dress or anything. It's just baby boy stuff doesn't really look as cute as baby girl stuff with the better designs.
I'm there with you though I some how got in to cross dressing first so I was like well if I dont mind or care to much about big girls stuff and I like only baby girls/ little girls stuff alot more then little boys stuff. Like I just dont really like it at all, it fine seeing other be them self but it's not me at all. Though for now it's all more of a guilty pleasure until I own my own place and am free to test and play about to my hearts content hehe.

I'm not really looking at dresses but more cute design baby girl cloth have them like boy cloth is plain and not as cute. Why do boy's clothes have be like only cars or trucks and dinos it would be nice to have a cute designs with rabbits or bears like seen on girl cloth.

Last edited:
I love my pink bibs onesie bibs and dummy but don't think I'm a sissy am I?
When I was a toddler family put ne in whatever plastic pants and onesie or babygros were to hand

Back