BunBunDojo

Clingy Bunny Extraordinaire
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So lately whenever I go to the bathroom, I go completly, but later on in the day with no need whatsoever, i find out that I dribble a few drops an hour. this increases dramaticly when under high stress situations. Is this something I should be concerned about? Yes, I am little, and I do wear diapers, but I dont actively wet them and dont seem to deal with the situation as bad when I do wear. But that could be because absorbtion. Its not just sweat, the smell is obvious, especially when wearing jeans or tighter outfits.

I have been labeled with a distended bladder, but I never been told I had incontinence. Is this common in high stress?

Reactions: Edgewater
Likely not Incontinent, at least not at this point.

From a product standpoint, consider pads or pockets.

From a medical standpoint, you should consider returning to the MD that defined you as having distended bladder for a better understanding of what medication, exercises are available

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BunBunDojo
Edgewater said:
Likely not Incontinent, at least not at this point.

From a product standpoint, consider pads or pockets.

From a medical standpoint, you should consider returning to the MD that defined you as having distended bladder for a better understanding of what medication, exercises are available
Thank you for taking the time to answer this. I was never even told there were no exercises and medication available! I didnt know anything was available at all! I will maybe find a urologist, or would a regular doctor be suggested?

Reactions: Edgewater
BunBunDojo said:
Thank you for taking the time to answer this. I was never even told there were no exercises and medication available! I didnt know anything was available at all! I will maybe find a urologist, or would a regular doctor be suggested?
Better to see a Urologist!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back