Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I am starting to wonder if I might be a sissy. I have a developed a interest in female clothing and hypnosis designed for females. If I am a sissy how do I start to incorporate this into my ABDL lifestyle.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and chrischrischris
I couldn't tell you because there's no set things that you need to do or should do to be a sissy. There's no right or wrong way to do it. What kinds of things do you want to do and how do you see it going for you?

Edit: However, you can't go wrong with pink diapers and/or one of the girly onesies from Little4Big.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: satin, KittyninjaW, GoodniteLover219 and 1 other person
PinkDiaperSissy said:
I couldn't tell you because there's no set things that you need to do or should do to be a sissy. There's no right or wrong way to do it. What kinds of things do you want to do and how do you see it going for you?

Edit: However, you can't go wrong with pink diapers and/or one of the girly onesies from Little4Big.
Can you recommend any pink diapers in particular I know that Rearz do some.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I like Rearz, Littleforbig has lots of fun patterns too.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Are you a sissy? To me, it is a state of mind and how you perceive yourself in relationships with others. I am not at all outwardly a sissy. But, I'd love for my wife, in our private time at home and out of view of the public, to assume the dominant role, make me wear my lingerie and maid's outfit, and have me do the household chores she normally does. Then, she could peg me and (although I've never done such a thing) she could insist I service a guy and let him have his way with me. Only you know if you are a sissy and/or want to be one. I believe we all have different thoughts on what a sissy is and what a sissy does.

Reactions: Diaper44, KittyninjaW, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Newbaby110521 said:
I am starting to wonder if I might be a sissy. I have a developed a interest in female clothing and hypnosis designed for females. If I am a sissy how do I start to incorporate this into my ABDL lifestyle.
Look, I am a real life cowboy who if you met me in real life you would likely think I am pretty masculine and rugged and so forth. Yet I discovered there is a sissy side to myself at times that incorporates this into my ABDL self as a little sissy girl. It isn't all the time either. But still I have a few baby dresses and other things I have purchased that at times I find myself wearing and being a part of who I am.

This is indeed a paradox as I am otherwise quite the opposite. But yet I have a stock of pink Aww so Cute and Dotty the Pony diapers readily at hand for when might be feeling more strongly this way.

My advice to you is to not worry about whether you are a sissy or not, or whether it is right or wrong. Just be true with what you are feeling. Sometimes you may find you are very much a sissy and wanting and wearing associated attire, but other times, maybe not. Just be willing to accept the different feelings you may have at different times.

As far as incorporating these things into your ABDL lifestyle, well, you are the best judge of that. If you have these feelings, then slowly and as you can financially adopt them, maybe purchase a few things that you can incorporate when you are feeling this way. There are a lot of sites out there that can provide you with items and clothing and such to help fulfill your desires for being such.

https://thesissystore.com/index.php...id=&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=

Reactions: KittyninjaW, DownLow, ScarletRoseRapier and 3 others
For me, I think Sissy is largely based on embracing and admission. If your heart and mind aren't in it, despite what you wear, then it's not complete.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Deleted member 57387 and chrischrischris
All I know I like wearing girls clothes and acting like a girl . I like girls things . So maybe a sissy who knows I don't know lol

Reactions: Thalie, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I knew from the start I was a little girl, my toys, onesie, pacifiers are all girls, I'm even growing my hair, I want pig tails. I guess whatever makes you happy, you should be

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Lol don't need to look like a girl to be a sissy.
It's what you feel inside

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
I have never been a alpha male and I seemed to always get on better with girls then I did boys particularly at school I enjoy chick flicks and Princess movies, people say I have quite an effeminate mindset. Maybe I am a sissy baby girl! I never expected that well if I am I’ll learn to embrace it.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Angelapinks, chrischrischris and 2 others
I like to wear sissy baby girl clothes. Onesies, diapers and plastic pants with rumba appearance. I like to wear baby type dresses. And also shortalls. I love all kinds of diapers. I very much love thick wet cloth diapers.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
For to be honest I've accepted that I'm a sissy and I realized that I look more sexy according to my girlfriend.
She told me that I look more sexy wearing her panties, her ripped jeans and her kitten heel sandals.

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Diaper44, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Newbaby110521 said:
I have never been a alpha male and I seemed to always get on better with girls then I did boys particularly at school I enjoy chick flicks and Princess movies, people say I have quite an effeminate mindset. Maybe I am a sissy baby girl! I never expected that well if I am I’ll learn to embrace it.
That is true for me as well.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Back