• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

All about me :3

BabyRae643

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi, Im Rae! Im a 100% sfw little. Im 18 years old and I love pastels, cartoons, anything cute, food, and of course I love my Daddy 💖💖💖. I love making new friends and would like to get to know people!

Reactions: Tinytoes, LittleJames97, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC, Rae! I trust you will find a lot of support and encouragement here for your chosen lifestyle. I personally am always interested in origin stories: how people discovered the pleasure of wearing and using diapers, feeling little, etc.

Reactions: BabyRae643
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

gobphus said:
Welcome to ADISC, Rae! I trust you will find a lot of support and encouragement here for your chosen lifestyle. I personally am always interested in origin stories: how people discovered the pleasure of wearing and using diapers, feeling little, etc.
To me its actually not really a "pleasure" thing! I find this completely SFW and helps me deal with my anxiety and it just really makes me happy. I know there are a lot of other people out there who do find this to be a kinky or pleasurable thing and I have nothing against them. At the end of the day we're all humans and deserve to be treated as such!

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
BabyRae643 said:
To me its actually not really a "pleasure" thing! I find this completely SFW and helps me deal with my anxiety and it just really makes me happy. I know there are a lot of other people out there who do find this to be a kinky or pleasurable thing and I have nothing against them. At the end of the day we're all humans and deserve to be treated as such!
I understand what you mean. Personally, I regard being happy as a form of pleasure.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and BabyRae643
Hello and welcome from Australia. You will make new friends here for sure. Enjoy what ADISC has to offer.

Reactions: Tinytoes and BabyRae643
Welcome rae

hi rae, glad you found us! my age regression/AB/little side is also non-sexual! i respect people who do enjoy it sexually, but that's not for me! there are a ton of varied experiences in our community, i think it's very cool to learn the different reasons why people live this lifestyle! we're all unique in our own ways and it's very cool. i'm glad to hear you have a good daddy! what kinds of age regression things do you like to do with him?

hope to see you around! take care, hope you enjoy it here!

BabyRae643 said:
Hi, Im Rae! Im a 100% sfw little. Im 18 years old and I love pastels, cartoons, anything cute, food, and of course I love my Daddy 💖💖💖. I love making new friends and would like to get to know people!
Hi Rae! Pastel colors are my favorite. Nice to meet you.

Hello and welcome to the Adisc community BabyRae643.😊

PaddedPonyboy said:
hi rae, glad you found us! my age regression/AB/little side is also non-sexual! i respect people who do enjoy it sexually, but that's not for me! there are a ton of varied experiences in our community, i think it's very cool to learn the different reasons why people live this lifestyle! we're all unique in our own ways and it's very cool. i'm glad to hear you have a good daddy! what kinds of age regression things do you like to do with him?

hope to see you around! take care, hope you enjoy it here!
So, I have autism and growing up I never really knew how to play. I still don't really know how to play so most of the times I'm small I watch little creators, cartoons, we snuggle, sometimes I get crafty. My little age is around 0-4 so if Im feeling more toddler-like, Im bouncing off the walls with energy and Im extremely hyper. My favorite part of the day is when I get my bedtime song "Twinkle twinkle little star". I do have to get my song over call since we are sorta long distance (45 minutes away but cant see each other a lot anyway). I like to be 24/7 and he supports me fully. Outside of this we do have a normal relationship and have been together for 2 years. Every once in a while we do more adulty things which people always wonder since Im a little. My little space and adult space dont intertwine. Regardless I love my Daddy and he loves me 💖💖💖

Reactions: Tinytoes and Jorelaxed
Hi BabyRae643 and welcome to ADISC. I'm a little too and my little age is 2-3 year old. My little side helps me cope with stress and sometimes can be sexual but mostly to relax and have fun.

BabyRae643 said:
So, I have autism and growing up I never really knew how to play. I still don't really know how to play so most of the times I'm small I watch little creators, cartoons, we snuggle, sometimes I get crafty. My little age is around 0-4 so if Im feeling more toddler-like, Im bouncing off the walls with energy and Im extremely hyper. My favorite part of the day is when I get my bedtime song "Twinkle twinkle little star". I do have to get my song over call since we are sorta long distance (45 minutes away but cant see each other a lot anyway). I like to be 24/7 and he supports me fully. Outside of this we do have a normal relationship and have been together for 2 years. Every once in a while we do more adulty things which people always wonder since Im a little. My little space and adult space dont intertwine. Regardless I love my Daddy and he loves me 💖💖💖
Good Afternoon and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire, USA!
I myself have Autism (Functional Level 1).
Two days ago I turned 66.
I also have Cerebral Palsy since birth.
Diagnosed correctly as Autistic at age 47 by a Developmental Neurologist after an adulthood of multiple vocational failures.
I am a College Graduate.
Bachelor of Science
From Wentworth Institute in Boston.
At my age, I have plenty of time to be "Little".
Oh!
Here on ADISC you will find a lot of other Autistics.

BabyRae643 said:
Hello Rael. Welcome.

Hi BabyRae. You are soo cute little girl. I wish you all the best. Ping me in case of you want to chat

Back