Aldi Mamia Size 7

BabyChibi said:
what about using them?
Yes, I use them.
They can hold a good couple of wettings.

I saw some of these with updated packaging yesterday, the weight range has gone from 17+kg to 15+kg, I'm short on storage ATM but will get a new pack at some point to compare physical sizes.
Hopefully there's no change to the nappies but it could mean that they have switched manufacturers which isn't good.

pampers8 said:
Yes, I use them.
They can hold a good couple of wettings.
do they work well overnight and for messes?

Littlerhinoabdl said:
Well they don't fit me unless I tear a 2 tapes off a nappy and use them to extend... I have though just ordered some baby nappies that are supposed to be upto a 120cm waist from China. Will see what they're really like when I get them.
I'm curious about the diaper from China. Can you give a link to where you found them?

BabyChibi said:
do they work well overnight and for messes?
I couldn’t tell you about either I’m afraid. I also don’t mess, just wet.

HappyNappin said:
I saw some of these with updated packaging yesterday, the weight range has gone from 17+kg to 15+kg, I'm short on storage ATM but will get a new pack at some point to compare physical sizes.
Hopefully there's no change to the nappies but it could mean that they have switched manufacturers which isn't good.
I’ll keep an eye out for the new packaging, haven’t seen them yet myself but the Aldi I went in today was out of size 7s

Lori said:
I'm 5'7.5 with 28 inch waist.

Are these going to fit?
would they provide good, you know, butt coverage?
I’m 5’11 with a 37” waist and they fit me fine with a bit of a stretch first. Very absorbent too. I find them better than pampers size 8.

I swap between pampers size 8 and Mamia size 7 both are comparable although prefer the pampers when away from home

Also picked up a bag of the new Mamia packs haven’t opened it yet

Back