AI Chat Bot for Incontinence

Fleetwoodmac32192

#AutisticDiaperedAndProud
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey everyone, I tried making this chatbot, and have been testing it out to see how accurate it is. I would love to have more users trying it and giving feedback to help it improve. Please give a thumbs up or thumbs down to its responses to help it improve.

As of writing this, there is a limit to how many "free" messages you get (beyond my control), but I hope this will improve over time and can be made accessible for more people. I don't mean to start any controversy, just wanted to give an example of what's possible when it has safe verified information for it's knowledge base.

https://poe.com/IncontinenceBot

Please don't ask me questions about my identity, as I am actively looking for work and don't want this to affect my professionalism. Thank you!

Hello,
I tried to chat with your bot - it works quite fine, but the answers are mostly predictable, kommon informations and more like informations from Wikipedia than specific "humanoid". As soon as you try to sort the ordinary, the bot cannot keep up with the communication and always comes back to "standard" answers ...
but i couldn't make it better so thanks for your work and sharing.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
these bots are just super at prediction. It’s like that is all they really are. A eager bit ready to please its master with no understanding of what it is actually saying.

Ideally, I would love to have some sort of main knowledge base added, with information from verified sources it can train responses on.

I know some people have compared it to a "fancier auto-correct" with each token taking up roughly a syllable or something like that. But eventually if the token window can be improved with a lower cost to entry it could be easier to access and go more in depth with. I don't have the resources to host this on my own, so I deeply appreciate the way Poe has made creating and sharing this more accessible. I know it's owned by the same team as Quora, and I have tried different models and Google Gemini is working excellent so far. I've also tried ChatGPT and Claude with the IncontinenceBot but the responses were sometimes more garbled or wouldn't respond. Gemini has been the most successful one for now.

Hmmm. I completely understand about you wanting to protect your identity.

But it seems like when I click on the link to start that I need to disclose an email address, which reveals my identity.

That's why I can't give you any feedback :-(

• Sad
Back