Age Regeneration Possible?

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was reading a recent article in the news and it claims that age Regeneration is now possible and this got me thinking.

Would you take it if it was possible to volunteer to be the first test case or would you wait longer.

I know that this is a subject that I have touched on in another comment, however I am curious to know if you could turn back the clock and be young again whstvage would you like to be and critically why?

Let me know in your replies

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
I would volunteer to be the first or one of the first test cases. As for what age I would want to be it would probably be 25 because I still feel like I'm 25.

If I had a CG then I would want to be somewhere between 1 1/2 and 3

P
Dragon64 said:
I would volunteer to be the first or one of the first test cases. As for what age I would want to be it would probably be 25 because I still feel like I'm 25.

If I had a CG then I would want to be somewhere between 1 1/2 and 3
Personally speaking I would prefer to reset my life and start over again from the age of 18months as that was when I was the most happy.

Although that has to do with the fact that I suffer from ptsd and depression, due to being a victim of bullying and abuse for most of my life, see my previous replies for more information.

I assume this is about cure to aging. Yes I would. I hate the thought of getting older and becoming a weak vulnerable adult and seeing my own body disgenerate. I already am getting disc disease in my 30s. I would take a cure to again to stay young forever.

No. I am fairly young, and growing old isn’t necessarily the most appealing thing in theory haha, but I would never want to live forever and I would never want to be anything but an adult. I love the adult in AB for a reason. I would not be able to freely be my AB self if it weren’t for the adult aspect.

Yes i would, i presume this is about the Yamanaka factors and celllular reprogramming (a ladys skin cells were de-aged by 30 years in a petri dish!) I would volunteer to reverse my aging by at least 10 years (im almost 27) or if it gets out when im older (around 35 or so) then closer to 20 or more years of reversal. Our peak is between ages 18 and 40 with the most activity peaking between 25 and 35. Id like to extend my peak as long as possible. By extending ones peak one will live longer. I think there is a limit to how much reversal which can be done in one session. And i dpnt think it can go all the way back before puberty afterall the implications of such would be wild to say the least.

Last edited:
SuzakuAkatori said:
Yes i would, i presume this is about the Yamanaka factors and celllular reprogramming (a ladys skin cells were de-aged by 30 years in a petri dish!) I would volunteer to reverse my aging by at least 10 years (im almost 27) or if it gets out when im older (around 35 or so) then closer to 20 or more years of reversal. Our peak is between ages 18 and 40 with the most activity peaking between 25 and 35. Id like to extend my peak as long as possible. By extending ones peak one will live longer. I think there is a limit to how much reversal which can be done in one session. And i dpnt think it can go all the way back before puberty afterall the implications of such would be wild to say the least.
Yes, although it is also about other studies in the past or that are currently on-going.

I would most definitely love to volunteer for this type of experimentation.

As far as what age demographic I would love to reverse to; I'd say either mt twenties or at least around my teen years.

That way, I would start my youth to mid-adult life all over again; but in the way it was meant to be.

I'd hate the fact of growing older too early- especially when nearly half of my life was depressing and nothing more than blatant lie.

Reactions: Kirisin and Newguy1223
I would give everything I have to start over again at 6. As long as I didn't haft to deal with the all the abuse again.

Reactions: Newguy1223
I would go back to the age of 1

Back