Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi guys I'm looking for some advice on wearing diapers/pull-ups in a very public place.

I love wearing diapers/pull-ups but I love wearing in public a lot more than wearing in private. So the deal is I have a dance class tomorrow and i would like to wear after the class. I have my diaper bag all set up with wipes a paci and obviously diapers. But I would like some advice on how to change into a goodnite very quietly. I will be the only male there in the dressing room but the walls are thin.

I was thinking maybe I could have a goodnite set up in a pair of underwear so that the underwear would hide the sound of the goodnite. Or

I don't have experienced advice for changing pull-ups in public but I can see the practical problem: they're great for pulling up and down to use like underwear but bad for public changes since you mist remove shoes and trousers. If pull-ups are what will make you happy, I'm sure you can overcome the difficulty but diapers are easier in this sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back