Adult Training Pants, shopping the market.

jbond007

Just a bedwetter dude in Diapers & Plastic Pants.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm looking for adult training pants; these would be the thick, heavy-duty, absorbent terrycloth insides with a 100% vinyl plastic shell, translucent (semi-opaque, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for on the web. So, I'm asking you for advice. Thanks!

Attachments

• 9db4aaba13a7141c3643661f140a8850.jpg
    9db4aaba13a7141c3643661f140a8850.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, Bowfell and Angelapinks
Hello,

I prefer the standalone terry pants, double thickness with separate plastic pants.

The terry pants will wash forever and you can bleach them, use softeners and so on but the problem with the combo pants is, the plastic hardens, cracks and splits.

Plus, stand-alone you can choose your colour of outer pants too including for me, frilly pink ones. 🤭

I hope that helps.

Jenny x ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34 and jbond007
Babykins has a Terry and plastic shell training pant....I love those too I grew up wearing those. The Babykins ones run small though. The XL was snug when wearing and was hoping for a nice big poofy one like I wore when little.

Reactions: littlebruce, Bowfell and Angelapinks
jbond007 said:
I'm looking for adult training pants; these would be the thick, heavy-duty, absorbent terrycloth insides with a 100% vinyl plastic shell, translucent (semi-opaque, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for on the web. So, I'm asking you for advice. Thanks!
They were made by a lady that sold them on Ebay, I have several pairs, if interested I can share more information.

Reactions: jbond007
I wear the Babykins pants mentioned above a lot. Changing Times Diaper Company also has some made by Gary that I love.

Back