Adult onesies

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How many of you thinks onesie helps hold up your diaper worthy you like them.
If have been incontinent most my life around 30 yrs now anyway. But I have never tried one out. Now that adult diapers are getting so absorbent there is a lot to hold up when wet. If you have one you really like please leave me a link. I want all white if I do get one. But I do have a couple of questions. Besides being way over weight in my stomach I have some with my back and joints pains and stiffness sometimes wiping my ass is a real trouble. Are they hard to snap and do you have to be limber to snap them? Or will I be okay If as long as I can still wipe my ass on the toilet? Then my other question is how do I size them? Any help would be nice. I am 5'8" I weigh around 240. Most all of it is in my gut. I have a size 38 or 39 inch waste I think. I wear a size 40 but it's a little loose so I have room for a 9 mm pistol. I just thought they would be nice for a few reasons one to hold up a soggy diaper . Two is to cover up the diaper if I bend over to keep from showing people. It would look like a t short tucked in my pants. Teller what ones are best and most affordable and why you like to use one. Thanks.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and AComputerGuy
Ab universe active on sites are nice and Def help hold up a wet diaper. I also just got a tykables rompers which is awesome at keeping diaper in place but is a bit of a pain to snap I'm 5'7 and 220 I can get it snapped when I'm standing up OK

Reactions: Diaperman95
Onsie not on site

My Wonsie is from Australia. Very comfortable. I like it because ordinary tee shirts ride up my chest at night since I move around a lot while I sleep. I am not overweight at 160 pounds but I will say the snaps in the crotch do take a "ginger finger" to get all 5 together correctly. I also like my Wonsie since it has a bit longer leg material (about 4 inches down my thigh) as the true "v crotch" style is something I do not think I would like as much.

i buy the wear to work from this lady and love how well her things are made

Reactions: Chucky129
I use 4Care onesies. Looks like a plain tee shirt.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I use 4Care onesies. Looks like a plain tee shirt.
I will check those out for sure. Thanks

Diaperedsparky said:
Ab universe active on sites are nice and Def help hold up a wet diaper. I also just got a tykables rompers which is awesome at keeping diaper in place but is a bit of a pain to snap I'm 5'7 and 220 I can get it snapped when I'm standing up OK
I will check those out as well. I think what ever I get I will just try one to be sure I like them and can snap them before I buy. I am not near as limber as I once was. I use to have some cloth snap pants made by medline. They looked a lot like a snap on plastic pants except they was a cloth and was kind of thick and stretchy. They wasnt for leaks but they really helped support the diaper. I have looked all over for them. I think they have been discontinued. It would be nice if a onesie snapped shut in the front kind of like that instead of between the legs. Maybe they have them I dont know. If not someone needs to invent them for us people that have a hard time reaching down there like me.

Reactions: JOCKMAN and Seasonedcitizen
My favourite brand for onesies is Tykables I wear the plain solid coloured ones and they help hide and support my diaper, me new favourite version is the romper one as they are comfortable and keep everything inplace.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and todaler
Thirty years ago I got some women's rompers at a craft store. As with the tee shirts, they were to be decorated. They were made for women, not men, so the length is a little short. Still wearable .

Rob110 said:
My favourite brand for onesies is Tykables I wear the plain solid coloured ones and they help hide and support my diaper, me new favourite version is the romper one as they are comfortable and keep everything inplace.
I like the plain white ones but NRU doesn't have them anymore last i checked.
Only the printed or colored ones are still there.
I hope the white ones are still being produced.

Though for me i don't wear them during the day, the leg openings chafe (regardless of brand) when walking.
I prefer to wear them to bed to keep it nice and snug but when adding a booster to the night diaper it gets too thick, i can close it but the wet inside is pressed against the skin and i wake up then with a terrible rash

I wear my onsie occasionally and I love the feeling and it totally holds up my nappy. Also it makes me feel happy and snug.

Diaperman95 said:
I will check those out for sure. Thanks
Depending on the purpose. I found some decent ones on Amazon for relatively cheap too. I buy the plain tshirts ones and they help prevent sagging when in my dress pants at work. Gives me a little comfort anyways. I think they are called crotch snap T-shirts’

Builttolast said:
Depending on the purpose. I found some decent ones on Amazon for relatively cheap too. I buy the plain tshirts ones and they help prevent sagging when in my dress pants at work. Gives me a little comfort anyways. I think they are called crotch snap T-shirts’
Thank you. I will check them out on Amizon too. I shop there a lot anyway just nevery thought to look for a onesie there. I use to buy my Abenas from Amazon though.

My favorite is Tykables, they are quite expensive, but better made and snape's are in front instead of between the legs. I'm also 5'8" 240, I wear a 2xl.

Second best and much cheaper is rearz, also 2xl. I own 2.

I'd recommend against baby pants... They stretch vertically and won't hold anything up.

I just purchased an inldzd brand and a little4big on amazon, which are quite cheap, to try out... I'll let you know how they work out...

dwayne said:
i buy the wear to work from this lady and love how well her things are made
I will second the quality of her work I have had some for three plus years still in good shape I wear them daily

If you want to spend a bit more you can get them custom tailored from Privatina. I just bought one in black the fit is amazing.

Back