Adult Little Kids Underwear

Humperdink2 said:
It really depends on the material they use. I've had 160 that has been fine. It's worth a go though as they are not worth much. I know the dresses are the stretchy ones and they will be like the other one I have. I'm not overly fussed with the tranvestite style ones I've seen, they have high heels and I'm not really after that. Being a smaller size sure does give you more options. It's crazy how some people who are really small want to be tall and people who are tall want to be smaller. I'd swap, imagine all the awesome clothing you could get that would fit lol.
These shoes are not high heels and are for ladies the "transvestite tv drag queen" is just a marketing ploy too shift over size ladies shoes 😁 not like the Kinky boots 🤣 pass me my whip! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Humperdink2
guywearingboysbriefs said:
Omg I love them we’re can I get some for myself
I got some really nice ones 14-15yrs on Temu 🥰

Gap also has some great fitting boys underwear in xl and xxl. Well made too. I find myself in them a few times a week!

Carters is another amazing brand but they don’t get as large in the sizing.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
A few examples. If you shop online they are usually on sale very cheap and ship discreetly.
IMG_7416.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6631.jpeg
    IMG_6631.jpeg
    843.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4206.jpeg
    IMG_4206.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5376.jpeg
    IMG_5376.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • Love
Reactions: antoniorain789, goodniteswearer89, mistykitty and 3 others
Check out this link i have bought lots from this shop ...
super cute boys and girls up too 15 years old im a 38" waist and they fit me comfortably . 🥰
@guywearingboysbriefs heres direct link check out his other stock

Last edited:
Reactions: loveboysbriefsnpullups
michaelmc said:
Check out this link i have bought lots from this shop ...
super cute boys and girls up too 15 years old im a 38" waist and they fit me comfortably . 🥰
@guywearingboysbriefs heres direct link check out his other stock
Ignore the only 1 left or 3 left ect; ect it's just bull to rush you too buy because if there's only one left how is it you can order all the different age's ? :sneaky:
@BBBen @LittleRen77 theyz got dinosaur underwear 😉 im 38 inch waist and they fit me perfectly 😁 duno what my little friends waist are like but im a bit podgy in the belly 🤣 @KBoy @BobbiSueEllen @PaigeCherubiel @ade @LittleRobbie

Last edited:
Humperdink2 said:
They have loads of good stuff on there. Have you managed to get a successful delivery? I ordered a crap ton once and nothing arrived lol. Got my money back though.
Yeh! but atleast you get compo for lost delivery aswell 😁 i jut got some awesome underwear from Temu both boy's and girl's i wear the boy's undies forthe normal world so i can take a little "little" with me 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2
Cute underwear is one of the small joys of life; nothing wrong with a bit of playfulness. ❤️ It helps that boys' underwear is more supportive, fits better, and is cheaper. No adult brand I've tried has managed all that. :p
I'm a big fan of Cat & Jack's offerings (Target brand.) They only go up to size 14, but C&J runs large so they fit like a 16.
1712419898857.png1712419919244.png

• Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, I12BLittle89, thedlguy and 1 other person
Memi said:
I wore a size 12 when I was 12 and a size 14 when I was 14 but my parents would have never bought me any underwear with cute prints on them 🥺 even though I would have wanted them so it was tightly whiteys and sometimes the girls would tell me that I looked like I was wearing a diaper. I would act mad about it but secretly I loved it when they said that to me.

Memi said:
Question: What size waist are you. You appear to be the same size as me.
Halibut said:
No fly? sounds inconvenient. do you have to pull your undies and pants down to your ankles when you pee :p
I had to pull my underwear down when I wore briefs with a fly to pee until I started wearing diapers again at the age of 62. It was too hard for me to pull my thingy out of the fly because of the time it took to do it before I started to pee already.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
longallsboy said:
Yeah, from the photos, you can obviously make out a diaper or pull ups under his underwear. It's rather obvious.....

- longallsboy
Actually it looks a lot like a "guard". No real discernible sides to it

michaelmc said:
Yeh! but atleast you get compo for lost delivery aswell 😁 i jut got some awesome underwear from Temu both boy's and girl's i wear the boy's undies forthe normal world so i can take a little "little" with me 🥰
I'm on hold at the moment. Spent £80 the other day lol. This lot has some shoes in it though! Hopefully, they are half decent. I love the idea of wearing something that people can't see but I know is there :D Only problem is if I wore girl knickers then people would see when I bent over. The type of work I do requires me to do that quite often haha.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Humperdink2 said:
I'm on hold at the moment. Spent £80 the other day lol. This lot has some shoes in it though! Hopefully, they are half decent. I love the idea of wearing something that people can't see but I know is there :D Only problem is if I wore girl knickers then people would see when I bent over. The type of work I do requires me to do that quite often haha.
I wear a dark blue crotch fastenng t-shirt to hide mine it works for me 😁 i bend over all the time working as a sparky.

Reactions: dbot99
michaelmc said:
I wear a dark blue crotch fastenng t-shirt to hide mine it works for me 😁 i bend over all the time working as a sparky.
Where did you get that? Similar industry so I’m always trying to be discreet.

Baby kins sells color onesies
Looks like a tee shirt

Reactions: loveboysbriefsnpullups and michaelmc
Found these sexy littles ...
:love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Back