Adult Little Kids Underwear

BoyPawz said:
I feel like that's probably only for "fancier" brands, or perhaps non american brands... I mean I get mine from walmart and they always have flies, some of Memis look like types I have only ever seen online from Asia. This is my hypothesis.
I think the underwear manufacturers that choose to have no fly on there boys underwear, do it to save money, materials and time on the production line, it might not be much that there saving per item of underwear, but per batch of underwear say about 10000 pears of underwear, thay might save enough material to make around 2 to 3 hundred more pears of underwear, if thay lose the fly on the boys underwear, and it might save them about 3 to 4 hours time, and about $ 3000 to $ 5000 aus not having to make the machines to make the fly on the boys underwear, and with a cuple of tiny modifications, thay can use the same manufacturering lines to make Girls underwear as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and (deleted member)
ozzy4605 said:
I think the underwear manufacturers that choose to have no fly on there boys underwear, do it to save money, materials and time on the production line, it might not be much that there saving per item of underwear, but per batch of underwear say about 10000 pears of underwear, thay might save enough material to make around 2 to 3 hundred more pears of underwear, if thay lose the fly on the boys underwear, and it might save them about 3 to 4 hours time, and about $ 3000 to $ 5000 aus not having to make the machines to make the fly on the boys underwear, and with a cuple of tiny modifications, thay can use the same manufacturering lines to make Girls underwear as well.
Thats probably true!
Personally the fly is my preference, whats yours?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ozzy4605
BoyPawz said:
Thats probably true!
My preference is the ones without the fly, just like the ones here in the link,

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, PadPhilosopher and thedlguy
BoyPawz said:
Thats probably true!
If I'm feeling sissy then I want it to look like girls'. No fly. If I want it to be boyish, fly.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ozzy4605 and (deleted member)
I have been wearing women's panties for decades just because they are so soft and pretty with all the cute colors and prints. No one's ever seen me wearing them, simply tucking in my shirt like many people do prevents any viewing. I 1st bought size 7 full cut brief panties but they were baggy so I bought size 6 and they were good, size 5 often as well, which is the smallest women's size. After some years I bought youth girl's cotton panties size 18 and they were baggy just like women's size 7, so I bought girl's size 16 and they were just right and they have sooo many fun colors and prints. Size 14 in cotton only, because they stretch over time, provide a nice snug fit for when I want the snugness of the fit and the cuter prints this size has. I'm the only one who knows, it's not something anyone sees or could ever care about, just private. People don't talk about or share what's under their cloths, it's not proper, it's always private.

Reactions: dbot99, PadPhilosopher, StanleyK and 2 others
Memi said:
It's the only underwear I have, I'm small so typically wear size 11-14 boys.

Get some!

View attachment 122399

Goodness!! You wear underwear that small? Around now old are you and how tall are you? Are you very short? What size shoe do you wear? Can you wear children's shoes?

I'm almost 6 feet tall and 185+ pounds. I am in my mid late 40s and I don't have a Hail Mary's prayer that I could fit even in a size 20. Even my feet are huge. I wear a size 42 European (9 men's in the USA). I know adult men who have an EU size 38 (6 men's / 8 ladies), who are around 5'6". I would easily be able to get some children's T strap Mary Jane buckle shoes in my size if I wore a 38. I hate having Autism and being tall!!

- longallsboy

Reactions: littledub1955 and PadPhilosopher
adam said:
And it looks like you wear either a diaper or pull-up underneath as well.

Yeah, from the photos, you can obviously make out a diaper or pull ups under his underwear. It's rather obvious.....

- longallsboy

Memi said:
Omg I really love these. I have some boxers briefs that are extremely little. I don't care if someone see me in them while I'm out and about. Why do guys need to worry about being so macho. Girls wear undies with cute patterns all the time.

I wear kids size Levis, 16R

ozzy4605 said:
My preference is the ones without the fly, just like the ones here in the link,
No fly? sounds inconvenient. do you have to pull your undies and pants down to your ankles when you pee :p

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jamiejamie
When I'm not diapered, I wear cartoon briefs! Or tighty whities if I'm feeling like a big boy.

undies.jpg

I took this picture in the bathroom at work and my manager walked in on me right after (she thought the bathroom was empty so she unlocked the door and opened it). She got a full view of my Sonic the Hedgehog undies. Thankfully she never said anything about it. I think some people at work have gotten a glimpse of my waistband when I reached for something or bent over but I'm not too worried about it. When I'm diapered I make sure to wear a belt and keep my shirt down.

zzzz3.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, dbot99, Diaperboy27 and 6 others
@notwithy I think I saw something like this on a "bad" website. I'm not sure what to baweeve.

If this is real, please try to real it in, man. You're super cute but don't let this screw up your job.

MiddleJacob said:
@notwithy I think I saw something like this on a "bad" website. I'm not sure what to baweeve.

If this is real, please try to real it in, man. You're super cute but don't let this screw up your job.

I can see how this would sound like a fantasy, but really it was horrifying. It's been a couple years and that manager no longer works there so I can kind of laugh it off at this point. I appreciate the concern though

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
adam said:
I never noticed that at least some of the boys underwear don't have flys. Is this a relatively new thing? I thought they always had them. Some of these posted look almost like training pants. I think the ones @Memi posted were awfully cute but the airplane ones look almost like girls panties. I think they are cute with no fly!
I think most little boys don’t use flys anyway… to hard to snake your little guy around all those angles. I alwys prefered over the top … especially since I always seemed to “have to go bad”. For larger size adults I love Torrid. They have all sizes of woman’s / girls panties but in fun kid patterns like Star Wars (their valentines grogu were beyond cute) and Harry Potter

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and StanleyK
What diapers or pull-ups do you wear in the underwear

My Little headspace sweet spot for me is on the edge of diapers and training pants. I'm in diapers three days a week and training pants the other four days, unless I'm doing something undie could be seen accidentally like cycling.

I have six pairs of Tykables terrycloth training pants along with eight or so of the thick and fluffy training pants from Rearz.

Back