Adult Formula Recipes!

fluffabear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Before I get to the recipes, I would like to say a couple of things. Infant formula is not the best idea for adults. It can cause unwanted weight gain and is rather expensive to buy. If you're looking for a meal replacement for bottle feeding, nutritional drinks such as Boost, or a protein enriched drink are the more suitable choice.

The first recipe is a simple milk-based drink that is similar to Boost, but tastes better and is inexpensive to make. It is middle-of-the-road in protein content and has necessary vitamins and calcium. This recipe requires:

4 cups whole milk
1 cup dry milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
sugar or sweetener to taste

Mix all ingredients (you can use a whisk, a hand mixer or a blender) until dry ingredients are dissolved. Keep refrigerated and mix well before serving. The vanilla/sweetener combination can be substituted with chocolate or strawberry syrup. If you use a syrup, add it to the mixture to taste.

The next recipe is super simple, and only requires two ingredients. It is not as high in protein as the first recipe, but it is great for giving your little a full belly feeling for a short while. It is also milk based, and is my go-to formula replacement for the colder months:

3 cups whole milk
1 cup eggnog

Mix well and keep refrigerated. Mix before serving.

If your little needs a higher protein drink, the following recipe is both easy and tastes good (at least to me):

1 banana, sliced
1/2 cup Greek yogurt, any flavor
1/2 cup whole milk
3 tablespoons plain, soy-based protein powder (this can be bought in the bulk section of many grocery stores such as WinCo)
sugar or sweetener to taste (doesn't require very much)

Blend all ingredients with a blender until mixture is smooth, without any lumps. Refrigerate unused portion (if any) and mix very well before serving.

Have you tried these recipes?
The volumes might be a bit off. the first one would be really strong with vanilla, no?

and the last one would be really thick with only 1/2 cup of milk..?

ABDLsean said:
Have you tried these recipes?
The volumes might be a bit off. the first one would be really strong with vanilla, no?

and the last one would be really thick with only 1/2 cup of milk..?

I have. The first one is to my taste, but I like things sweet, and the last one is pretty thick, it can be diluted if desired.

Back