Adult diapers with soft plastic similar to attends waistband

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdldude3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The attends with waistband diapers were discontinued recently. They have the softest plastic I have ever found. They also crinkle loud. I was wondering if anyone knows of any other adult diapers with a soft plastic backing. Molicare is soft and tena slip maxi are soft too. It seems to me like the Abena M4 and Crinklz plastic are pretty hard.

Can anyone tell me any other adult diapers with super soft plastic on the outside? Hopefully the crinkle is loud too. Thanks!

Last edited:
i thought attends waistband were discontinued for a few years already :unsure:

anyway, cuddlz/drydayz have a very soft plastic. there's also the attends slip regular plus. but those are all EU diapers so shipping can get expensive if you're not from here

Reactions: abdldude3
I find the Northshore Supreme Lites to be pretty soft and reasonably crinkly. They are not overwhelming in either respect but I find that they are quite nice for both softness and crinkle effect. I agree with MissAmy about Crinklz. They are pretty soft and I feel like they’re quite noisy.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdldude3 and armydipr
i liked molicare diapers for the plastic shell, attendsplastic i dont recall if i had so i cant compair, crinkles do crinkle, but can be discrete, for a realy crinkly diaper, i think abuniverse has a few good ones, personal fav was little paws, i dont wana preach crinkles, but i cant do without those, i freakin love them, between the cartoon prints, i love krinkle, and the fox, the plastic shell is soft, strechy and comfy, the elastic bands are snug, the leg cuffs feel so good in my general region, i tend to enjoy rubbing that, i do on most, like a frilly around my leging, and the absorbancy is great on a crinkle, but north shore care diapers work well in a simmilar efect, as a personal thing, i dont like the new plastic landing zone on new diapers, it reduces the crinkling, and prevents from proper fitting, im not discuraging the purchace of them, but , like with the north shore supreme lites, they feel realy crinkly, have a single plastic layer, and feel very good,

Last time I tried crinklz years ago the plastic was really hard, have they changed their plastic in the last couple years?

I know what you mean. I have kind of given up on getting really high marks in that area. I think Tranquility ATNs might be one of the few remaining that score pretty well in that area but they aren't great diapers compared to what else is out there. Unique Wellness Briefs also have nice feeling plastic but they are too prone to pinhole leaks and tapes stretching and tearing the backing. I guess plastic can be too soft.

Reactions: DprEffect and abdldude3
Trevor said:
I know what you mean. I have kind of given up on getting really high marks in that area. I think Tranquility ATNs might be one of the few remaining that score pretty well in that area but they aren't great diapers compared to what else is out there. Unique Wellness Briefs also have nice feeling plastic but they are too prone to pinhole leaks and tapes stretching and tearing the backing. I guess plastic can be too soft.

I don’t mind if they are thin, a booster pad solves that problem. I will try the ATNs and others people are mentioning.

What I don’t get is when people say the plastic is soft when it is actually hard like on abena or crinklz.

abdldude3 said:
I don’t mind if they are thin, a booster pad solves that problem. I will try the ATNs and others people are mentioning.

What I don’t get is when people say the plastic is soft when it is actually hard like on abena or crinklz.
I think it's a matter of what you're used to. If you weren't exposed to the older style of plastic, there's no frame of reference to know where it's lacking. Also, the degree to which it is important is going to vary from person to person. If you are highly sensitive, only the best will really scratch that itch. If it's not a big deal, most diapers will feel soft enough.

Last edited:
I am used to the super soft attends. I wish there was another diaper out there with super soft plastic.

Tranquility ATN have the exact same plastic but not the same elastics.

Molicare Maxi has a nice soft plastic too.

I've found the Bambino Cloudee to have some really soft plastic. I mean it ain't as soft as 90's baby diapers were but it took the cake 🍰 for softest I've had for quite some time.

I miss the waist band Attends, seems they are all clothlike now and focusing more on underwear. Its to be expected though because Attends isnt targeting the ABDL market....they are targeting the aging "Baby Boomers" who as a generation want nothing to do with babyish type under garments.

Anyone else know of any super soft plastic backed adult diapers?

I find the plastic on BetterDrys/Crinklz to be very soft, so perhaps they've changed since you've last tried them. I also remember the plastic on NorthShore's Supreme/Lite & MegaMaxs to be quite soft, as well.

I’m not going to lie, I cried when they were discontinued last month. They were always my daily wears with a booster. Unfortunately, no other diapers have similar plastic. Believe me, I have tried.

Mempho said:
I’m not going to lie, I cried when they were discontinued last month. They were always my daily wears with a booster. Unfortunately, no other diapers have similar plastic. Believe me, I have tried.

I was also very sad when I heard they were going to be discontinued. I have been wearing them since I started wearing adult diapers at 13. Im 31 now, so I was wearing them for the last 18 years!

I have been trying every diaper I can find to see what the best diaper for me is. You should try the Tranquility ATN adult diapers. They feel almost exactly like the attends and they are widely available and not too expensive either. They fit great, I also like that they have a second chance tape. If you wear one with a booster it is really great!

Trevor said:

Thank you for suggesting the Tranquility ATN, it is a really great diaper. I add a booster pad in it and it makes it nearly perfect. The plastic is very soft just like the attends.

Reactions: Trevor
PCS said:
Tranquility ATN have the exact same plastic but not the same elastics.

Molicare Maxi has a nice soft plastic too.

Thank you for the Tranquility ATN suggestion. It is a very nice diaper. I think it is the closest thing to the attends plastic feel.

abdldude3 said:
Thank you for suggesting the Tranquility ATN, it is a really great diaper. I add a booster pad in it and it makes it nearly perfect. The plastic is very soft just like the attends.
I'm glad you like them. Diapers are so personal it's hard to know what will work until you try it.

Reactions: chamberpot and abdldude3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back