Adult diaper/ dl store in Germany?

cowprintz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi :)

I only used medical diapers before for some time and now decided to buy myself some proper abdl diapers as a little treat! As i was browsing through the internet i wondered if i maybe didn't have to order them, and could just look for a shop near me. Now i get that it's not such a common product lol but why not at least try ;)

Does anyone know a shop/or online shop based in germany, that sells abdl diapers? And maybe other abdl stuff?
would def save me a lot of shipping cost since the more popular brands (crinklz, rearz etc) are based in the us (i think?)

saveexpress? :O

Reactions: cowprintz
putte said:
saveexpress? :O
didnt know about that one! The even have some cute prints, Thanks! :^)

Where did you get the medical ones, i was looking for them in shops when i was in germany?

jimmy4444 said:
Where did you get the medical ones, i was looking for them in shops when i was in germany?
They are available at normal stores for stuff like shampoo and hygiene articles (idk the name)
I use them most of the time as they cost about 10€ for 15 Diapers and they are solid quality

Crinklz/BetterDry is actually a German brand, I think they are manufactured in Italy though. But the company is German.

SaveExpress is a good address, biggest diaper discounter in Europe IIRC, then there's also AB-Versand a small shop for plastic pants, and Cloudrys (windeln-folie.de), they also resell Rearz and Trest and many other brands.

Otherwise many other options on EU level, Diaper Minister being the biggest one. They operate out of France.

Last edited:
rogerthesquirrel said:
Crinklz/BetterDry is actually a German brand, I think they are manufactured in Italy though. But the company is German.

SaveExpress is a good address, biggest diaper discounter in Europe IIRC, then there's also AB-Versand a small shop for plastic pants, and Cloudrys (windeln-folie.de), they also resell Rearz and Trest and many other brands.

Otherwise many other options on EU level, Diaper Minister being the biggest one. They operate out of France.
Thank u sm!! :)

Kiwisto.de and their sister shop Wilulu.de. the latter is aimed more towards AB/DL. I've ordered from them a few times. They're based in North Germany. They have fast and discreet delivery with DHL and good prices in my opinion. You can order Samples there too. I like both Shops.

Last edited:
Drynites96 said:
Kiwisto.de and their sister shop Wilulu.de. the latter is aimed more towards AB/DL. I've ordered from them a few times. They're based in North Germany. They have fast and discreet delivery with DHL and good prices in my opinion. You can order Samples there too. I like both Shops.
Ooo perfect i'll try these soon >:) Thank u!

Back