Sissy Rikki
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Have any of you bought any of these on Etsy? I've bought several outfits, many did not fit. :frown: But I'm wearing a really nice canary sissy panty right now with a diaper underneath. Lots of room! Love it!!! :smile: Thinking about restocking my closet...

Sissyrikki said:
Have any of you bought any of these on Etsy? I've bought several outfits, many did not fit. :frown: But I'm wearing a really nice canary sissy panty right now with a diaper underneath. Lots of room! Love it!!! [emoji2] Thinking about restocking my closet...
You do know Angelfluff has a custom configurator ( there pants are made by Gary) and you can pick everything from different colors/patterns of lace right down to thread color,they aren't cheap by any means but the quality and durability is second to none ,i custom ordered mine and have been wearing them everyday for 11 years with no failures yet , ever change of diaper gets a panty change if wet a cool rinse and hung to dry ,i have both snap on as well as pull on , you can also get them fitted once and buy the pattern so when you need more you just call in the pattern number colors & quantity and 2 weeks later they are on your door step, the less hassle and exacting fit of having them made special for you is worth it , they fit just the way you want everytime .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back