• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Adult baby nursery

Matt2024

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello my name is Matthew I Am 28 Years Old With Autism And Intellectual Disability And Look For adult baby nursery In Adelaide . I love dress up as baby

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to ADISC! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself, hobbies, etc.? It would be a great way for people to get to know you better.
Please remember not to post “looking for” ads. Thank you for joining, and enjoy your time here! :)

Reactions: Matt2024
I am 28 years old hobby hard to say I like dress up as baby in my spare time and go to events . Sorry I am not good at typing due to my disability. I don’t work because of my disability.

Welcome to ADISC Matt2024 hope you enjoy your times here with us and find an adult nursery in Adelaide.
I don't know of any as I am over here on the East Coast in Newcastle (NSW Australia).
Have fun !

Reactions: Matt2024
Thank You for welcome

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Matt2024 said:
Hello my name is Matthew I Am 28 Years Old With Autism And Intellectual Disability And Look For adult baby nursery In Adelaide . I love dress up as baby
Good Evening and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire, United States!
I myself have Autism!
I also have Cerebral Palsy!
Here on ADISC you will find a whole lot of other Adult Babies/Littles with Autism like you.

Reactions: Matt2024 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Thank you caitianx for the welcome.

Back