Adult baby... diaper lover... somewhere in the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonFan97

Slightly awkward diaper boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So I don't know how many people have similar feelings to mine here, but as common as "little spaces" seem to be for adult babies to have, I don't appear to experience it, or anything akin to it. My brain doesn't seem to be capable of reaching whatever that place is, involving anything like mental regression. I'm never not in adult mode... On the other hand, I'm not sure I could really call myself a straightforward diaper lover either, because although I still don't have a little space or anything, I still enjoy aspects of AB/DL aside from diapers - nurseries, sissy baby clothes, bottle-feeding, cribs, baby talk - you name it.

If I had to guess why this all is, I'd say it's likely because rather than enjoying these things in a pure, simple, innocent way, AB/DL is VERY sexual for me. I basically can't think about many aspects of it without getting turned on, or at least not terribly often. In all honesty, rather than involving simple age play, my ultimate fantasies tend to revolve around being FORCED into the situation rather than having it be voluntary. (My love of bondage and discipline must definitely play a part here.) This perhaps all explains why I'd still keep my adult mindset while being treated this way.

So in summation, given my feelings I've accumulated thus far, "forced babying" seems to be the best way to describe what I enjoy.

Mostly I'm just interested to hear if many others share thoughts such as these, or have anything to say regarding them. Even after nearly half a decade of enjoying this stuff, I'm still figuring myself out a bit.

TL;DR - I'm weird.

I like to be forced to be a baby also. Made to wear diapers and other baby things. Deep down I like them, but to be forced gives a feeling of total helplessness and domination, I like not having a choice in the manner

joeypp said:
I like to be forced to be a baby also. Made to wear diapers and other baby things. Deep down I like them, but to be forced gives a feeling of total helplessness and domination, I like not having a choice in the manner

Absolutely, I feel the same way. Obviously it can only be so real without being dangerous. It'd have to be a situation where I had a safe word or signal I could use whenever I need it, and otherwise my partner could do whatever they want to me. It's the closest to being totally helpless I could realistically feel.

Nothing weird about it, at least in context of ABDLs. I'd just call that a different flavor of AB. Clarify with others when needed and enjoy. You're not alone.

Huh, I've never heard of this ABDL Triangle before. Really interesting! I'll have to read into it a bit more.

I tend to read forced regression and diaper wearing stories and I've written two or three for this site. We all have our kinks.

I agree with the others. It really just depends on what you like. From what I have learned, AB/DL is a wide spectrum. While I personally love being in little space, even without sexual contact, others have different preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back