Adult Babies in the Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
What I want is for ABDL to be known and understood as something that's on a sliding scale, some of us sexual, others completely not, some of us somewhere in between, so that we can stop having to make sure people know that, and just be secure in the knowledge that most people do know that. Then we can have an easier time supporting each other and finding common ground. As it stands now, the whole of ABDL is classified as a fetish. Is not! Is not! Is not!:tongueout:

For me, I can be Little, in which case, where I to do anything sexual, I'd certainly hope Aba would say, "No, no, I don't expect that of you right now. Find a better way to be loving and nice," or I can be big, possibly diapered, most likely not. I keep sexuality away from Littleness because I have to. It'd hurt me not to.

I don't think those of us who take such offense to the sexual side of it will be able to stop being hurt by being viewed as all one thing, until understanding grows. I'd imagine it stings a lot for a nonsexual ABDL to see his or her comfort items sexualized for the sake of sales. I know it bothers me.

Some of the most level headed, well spoken ADISCers I know are star-bellied Sneetches (sexuals), but I couldn't see that when I first joined, because I was trying so hard to be understood as a plain-bellied Sneetch. Then there are those with something completely different on their bellies. That's fine, but until I understood that people here wouldn't try to make me fit in a box, it wasn't.

On another topic, that silly politician doesn't know Stanly from Adam's house cat! Stanly has an injury. Never mind the body part. I can't remember him ever telling me. He also doesn't want to be being expected to do a job, get triggered, have a panic attack, and lose the job. What a concept!

You expressed my own thoughts on this pretty well my friend.

I also know Stanley.
Recently on YouTube, another disabled adult with Leukodystrophy/Epilepsy came out to me that he is also an Adult Baby.
Being out in the media, whatever form has both good and bad consequences.
Every Adult Baby is unique.

Wow this topic grew, yes there is a strong brake between the two, but the meaning of regression means one thing two me, I respect people have other feelings but it should in my eyes be confused, but this is my view and I did and have and are doing something about that :)

I love to see your next video, and yes I do respect her as a person and her rights as a person but my problem is not with people having sexual feeling its linking it with something like regression, I can't wait to see you video on the matter :)

@SpAzpieSweeTot

Sadly you can't mix sex and regression its not possible just the means and the fact of regression and this is why it does not work to have them both as a none and sexual scene, ABDL got all mixed up as it had no place along time back, I do know many people that started off with NO sexual side to regression but when having to visit sites and services that offers sexual options it became a wonder and them became part of them, I beleave ABDL shouldn't of ever had a sexual part but it does and it wont ever go away, so I feel now ABDL is a fetish but regression is not and a person with a fetish can regress but the regression is not part of the fetish as it just makes no scene to.

New scenes need to start up and fill the gap and one a two have started its just takes time for them to become accepted as the normal.

[No message]

Like note here I have been in the past a user that found a sexual feeling with the DL side of things but it was short lived it was me just wanted to know more and see where it lead, and fetish and sexual things happen in the adult world so a stock DL none regression user or a ABDL what as time out off been a baby/regress should still have there kinks I just think its time its put in its own box not with the regression section :)

I can't wait to see the new videos :)

Luelusten said:
Like note here I have been in the past a user that found a sexual feeling with the DL side of things but it was short lived it was me just wanted to know more and see where it lead, and fetish and sexual things happen in the adult world so a stock DL none regression user or a ABDL what as time out off been a baby/regress should still have there kinks I just think its time its put in its own box not with the regression section :)

I can't wait to see the new videos :)

That's fine and dandy if it's what works for you. I'm not a particularly regressive AB but I'm AB nonetheless and it's sexual and it's great. I wouldn't want it any other way. With or without the regression, if that's what people want, it's still no business of ours to tell them it's wrong.

Note said:
OK just to clarify: it's only the DL side that is even remotely sexual for me, that kinda goes without saying, everything else is not. But, as I have mentioned many times over it is not something I am into with ABDL in general and therefore make an effort to repress it. I'm a bit of a "purists", so to speak, it has been like that my whole life.

Also, I edit my posts a lot (usually in a 14 minute time frame) so space out your replies with me so not to take anything out of context. Thanks...

Okay Note. All I was saying was that I tried to ignore the sexual part in my interest towards diapers for ages and it only lead to unhappiness with me, but if you're happy to leave it alone then that's your decision, it's just that it only made things worse for me.This may not sound in keeping with the person who usually argues with you on just about every subject it is conceivable to have an opinion on, but I do care about you and I wouldn’t want to see you unhappy, that's all. But, as I said before, if you are happy with where everything is now then that's fine :)

Not only is diaper wearing and regression sexual for me, it was when I was a young child. To think children don't experience sexual sensations to a variety of things flies in the face of psychology. They do, but it's experienced differently. It's part of the theory of love mapping. Regression is a psychological phenomenon that probably is psychologically deep seated into our early pasts. It may not manifest as sexual for everyone, but to think it doesn't for the majority of us is naive at best.

dogboy said:
Not only is diaper wearing and regression sexual for me, it was when I was a young child. To think children don't experience sexual sensations to a variety of things flies in the face of psychology. They do, but it's experienced differently. It's part of the theory of love mapping. Regression is a psychological phenomenon that probably is psychologically deep seated into our early pasts. It may not manifest as sexual for everyone, but to think it doesn't for the majority of us is naive at best.

Interesting thoughts, dogboy.

dogboy said:

Are now your mixing what you felt as a child with what a adult things of sexual you NEVER felt sexual feelings as a child as this is a adult concept, you felt good, you enjoyed yourself, this is not a sexual feeling this is just a wow that feels good feeling, the concept as you now know it as sexual would of and does not cross a child's mind simple as they have no idea what sexual is and are not limited to the same stresses of adults.

Did we enjoy things when we was a child what now as a adult we would think of sexual, most likely yes, but that is the point here what adults see or think as sexual, there was no sexual drive behind them feelings as a child it was a feel good drive, the wow factor of what was that, only later on in life you add the stress of doing something hidden away from everyone as you then start to think its something wrong as its not what others think and all that other social bull.

But this does bring up a new topic and debate really, digging deeper in to what makes us alive.

Luelusten said:
Are now your mixing what you felt as a child with what a adult things of sexual you NEVER felt sexual feelings as a child as this is a adult concept, you felt good, you enjoyed yourself, this is not a sexual feeling this is just a wow that feels good feeling, the concept as you now know it as sexual would of and does not cross a child's mind simple as they have no idea what sexual is and are not limited to the same stresses of adults.

Did we enjoy things when we was a child what now as a adult we would think of sexual, most likely yes, but that is the point here what adults see or think as sexual, there was no sexual drive behind them feelings as a child it was a feel good drive, the wow factor of what was that, only later on in life you add the stress of doing something hidden away from everyone as you then start to think its something wrong as its not what others think and all that other social bull.

But this does bring up a new topic and debate really, digging deeper in to what makes us alive.

The entire world of psychiatry/psychology would disagree with you. Just as a point of reference and so that I can understand where you're coming from, have you taken any college psychology courses? I have, including child psychology. Understand, I'm not trying to pin you against a wall, but there is a lot of study done regarding child sexuality, starting from Freud, and continuing through modern psychology. Look up "love mapping" on Google and read the Wikipedia article on it. I found it quite interesting though a little complicated.

Um actually children do in fact experience sexual feelings. They may not have a language for it but jut because you don't know what it is doesn't mean that your body doesn't still react in the same way.

Children as young as 2 are well known for experimenting with their own bodies once they find out something feels good.

There are volumes of text and literal worlds or research regarding sexual development ad childhood psychology.

Penny said:
Um actually children do in fact experience sexual feelings. They may not have a language for it but jut because you don't know what it is doesn't mean that your body doesn't still react in the same way.

Children as young as 2 are well known for experimenting with their own bodies once they find out something feels good.

There are volumes of text and literal worlds or research regarding sexual development ad childhood psychology.

This is true. I can speak from experience as even as a young child 1-2 years old I became aware of sexual feelings even though I did not know what they were.

Adult Babies In The Media Part Two

[video=youtube_share;Lv-L3LYXJlA]https://youtu.be/Lv-L3LYXJlA[/video]

Reactions: Luelusten
Dude, totally agree. What the heck happened to kids TV?! Also, when did we become so heartless as to think poking fun at others, of whom most of us are very sensitive people, is fun, or funny?! How can we fix it? Where'd we go wrong? In order to change the world we have to know what we did wrong, and be willing to do something different.

I also had no clue that Tommy from DPF talked about balance on Jerry Springer. Isn't it strange that, COMPLETELY UNKNOWING, my first official video talked about BALANCE as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj02Tjd9oKo
[video=youtube;xj02Tjd9oKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj02Tjd9oKo[/video]

No your not understanding me, I am saying children don't see sexual feeling as you are talking about as adult do, adults see it as something that is a given and is there to enjoy in so many strange and messed up ways its also used to empore or not depeneding on things, but children feeling something 'NICE' is not the same as we feel something nice and your wrong its not of 2 its of a few months old, I would like you to step back for a moment and stop thinking as a adult this is where your getting it ALL wrong we deem sexual feelings in a much more different way then we did as a child we didn't need a language as it was a feeling and that is what it should of stayed society and other things getting in the way twisting it all made it all wrong.

Sex and our sexuality and sexual feeling as adult as so much stress linked to it and this is a fact, as a child you feeling good was just you feeling good.

I don't think the means of ADULT sexuality should be mixed with regression, I understand DL as the name is to the fact but when a user says there a Little or Regression user they should
enjoy the child side of them leave the adult side in the bedroom for ADULT time keep the two things split it means you have better time to relax as a little.

The above message is not to you BabyMitchy lol I think we do think a like in places :)

The above video in my eyes is almost my view to abdl I do want to create a video in reply to these videos just finding the guts to do it :) I love BabyMitchy videos.

These points you shown in this video are great one or to terms you used I disagree with but that is just down to using a common term for more then it really meant.

----EDIT---
Just a side note I have opted to follow this else where so I wont be replying here anymore

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for + part two, it's easy for stuff like that to get lost once you can't put it in the first post and I feel it deserved to be seen instead of disappearing into the abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back