Acceptance

DaBiscuit90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now that I’ve took the dive and joined a diaper site, I have a few questions. Have you met anyone who likes diapers in person? Did it feel weird or were you comfortable? I was just wondering because I’ve never hung out or chatted with someone who enjoys diapers. FYI some people I were talking to were scammers. Thanks in advance 🖖

Reactions: littledub1955
Yes, I had a friend in the military with me that liked them as well. It was a great time.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and littledub1955
No I never new anyone who liked diapers. My joining this community was great. I discovered it purely by accadent. I was looking for a good deal on diapers and this popped up. I joined because I thought it would be fun to communicate with others who feel much like me. I would like to welcome you to our community. I think everyone will make you comfortable here with us. I havnt been here vary long but they have made ne feel welcome here.

BabyHailey1977 said:
Yes, I had a friend in the military with me that liked them as well. It was a great time.
That’s awesome. Do you still talk and hangout?

Shannara said:
No I never new anyone who liked diapers. My joining this community was great. I discovered it purely by accadent. I was looking for a good deal on diapers and this popped up. I joined because I thought it would be fun to communicate with others who feel much like me. I would like to welcome you to our community. I think everyone will make you comfortable here with us. I havnt been here vary long but they have made ne feel welcome here.
Thanks for the welcome🙂 and do feel a little comfortable actually being able to talk about to fellow diapered persons. I don’t get that outside of this forum.

Reactions: Kirisin
I am guessing that most of us only get the ability to communicate with other diaper lovers on this site of maybe discord.

Reactions: Kirisin
It can be hard to find people in person because this is generally seen as a more embarrassing interest but there are conventions that you can meet people at if your able to take that step(not that I have)

I have not taken that step and I don’t think I ever will.

That’s fair

Back