ABU stock issues

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Does anybody know why they are ALWAYS having issues with stock? Everything is always sold out and its frustrating having to resort to price gougers. However I do love rearz/northshorecare though so I may just go with them for while until this is resolved, they never seem to have this issue and seem to sell far more products. Just wish that ever they are doing could be improved upon and hopefully we can have availability in the near future.

Reactions: littledreamers333
They are pretty popular so it could just be a high demand for certain types and production can't keep up. Also, keep in mind that they are competing with many others for many of the same base materials as other makers do. I don't know this for fact but it's possibility.

Reactions: TigerDL
kraken98 said:
Does anybody know why they are ALWAYS having issues with stock? Everything is always sold out and its frustrating having to resort to price gougers. However I do love rearz/northshorecare though so I may just go with them for while until this is resolved, they never seem to have this issue and seem to sell far more products. Just wish that ever they are doing could be improved upon and hopefully we can have availability in the near future.
I've been around long enough to tell you this has always been an issue with ABU. Seems like they never order/produce enogh product to keep what we want in stock & available for purchase.

Reactions: TigerDL and mistykitty
DLMunky said:
I've been around long enough to tell you this has always been an issue with ABU. Seems like they never order/produce enogh product to keep what we want in stock & available for purchase.
Sad but accurate, despite what I said above I love their products but can rarely get the ones I want so I either have to choose something different or go elsewhere.

Tykables has similar issues with instocks. It’s just bad demand planning and forecasting.

kraken98 said:
its frustrating having to resort to price gougers
If you're buying ABU diapers from a third party at marked up prices, then that's part of the problem. Price gougers only will buy diapers (thereby making them sold out) if people continue to buy them from them at a higher price. If no one buys them from the price gougers, the price gougers won't buy up the normal stock to make them sold out.
I'd recommend to check the site often and/or just buy other brands in the meantime while they're sold out. ABU definitely can see the demand and it's in their interest to supply it, so the situation will balance itself out over time.

But yeah, I've been noticing this for a bit and its definitely frustrating while waiting for them to get more stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epilepticdiapers92
Back