ABU PEEKABOO

Pissingtiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Huge question here ... are the animals printed on the diaper or is it a sticker like landing zone like the Christmas rearz diapers had??? thanks for any help you can give me??

Pretty sure its printed on the landing zone tape. Peekabu and simple ultra are the same diaper. Peekabu just have the dragons on them.

Reactions: DiaperS7 and Pissingtiger
Hey @Pissingtiger, the animal characters are printed on the clear crinkly landing zone. It's the same type of landing zone used on APU Space/Pawz, MegaMax, RearzSafari. There is no extra sticker on top of the normal clear landing zone.

Reactions: Pissingtiger
Pissingtiger said:
Huge question here ... are the animals printed on the diaper or is it a sticker like landing zone like the Christmas rearz diapers had??? thanks for any help you can give me??
On The Diaper! :)

Reactions: Pissingtiger and Cottontail
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
My Favourite ABDL Diaper! :) ;):giggle:(y)
The giraffe is my favorite. So adorable. When you buy a pack of 10, you have a 50% chance of getting three of a particular character. I got three giraffes in my latest bag. That always makes me happy. :)

Anyway, to the OP:
Pissingtiger said:
As said by others above, it's basically a sticker on a white diaper.

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan, littlemoosey and Pissingtiger
Back