ABU Little King

Ba
foxcub said:
Yeah, iv had the same happen. I wish someone would make a good stretchy side
Bambino makes the Bianco stretch and the Magnifico. But it's one of those things where the large is too large and the medium is too small. I think this has more to do with it being 2 tabs connected to the stretch sides instead of one large tab.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain
SuzakuAkatori said:
Ebay is notorious for price gouging.
yes! I never buy from Ebay, unless what I'm buying is at a normal price.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Ok, I almost feel like I'm not even an ABDL right now lol... But why are people going so gaga for these 🤔?

I've been out of the scene a while, so a lot of this stuff is new to me. Last time I checked bambinos were the only options and I never even tried those 👀👀👀

Girlowl said:
Ok, I almost feel like I'm not even an ABDL right now lol... But why are people going so gaga for these 🤔?

I've been out of the scene a while, so a lot of this stuff is new to me. Last time I checked bambinos were the only options and I never even tried those 👀👀👀
Bambino is still okay, but has been stagnant for a while and has been passed in quality, absorbency, and prints by rears, Tykables and ABU

Reactions: CheekyCharlie
PaddedBass said:
Bambino is still okay, but has been stagnant for a while and has been passed in quality, absorbency, and prints by rears, Tykables and ABU
Except they’re the only ABDL company to have a offering with stretchy sides. And maybe they’ve been surpassed in absorbency but they still hold their own. I use them for overnight because they seem to wick better than anything else which is most compatible with my side-sleeping.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, CheekyCharlie and Nowididit
Okay, upon closer inspection of people's reviews I'm seeing something that concerns me.

The texture of the inside padding. The last product I purchased was the Cloth Preschools that were updated to include this bumpy looking texture that felt way too stiff for my liking. I know this just isn't accurate given what it's trying to replicate, and I much prefer the smoothness of its older version.

Call me spoiled, but I feel like I just won't be able to complete that headspace with this difference in texture. I'm not sure if a lot of products changed to this because of affordability or what.

foxcub said:
theyre cute!
anyone else found the abu hook and loop tags rip off more easily recently? they dont seem anywhere near as strong as they were when they first launched.
I find the ones I bought recently to be fine. I think they work better than stick on tapes. Got to work the velcro in and make it lock.

Reactions: eddy200
Girlowl said:

I personally enjoy the design because the print looks exactly like a modern-day Pampers, just scaled-up. I think many ABDL-oriented get close to this, but in my opinion miss the mark with an overly-busy design or oversaturated colors. ABU's decision to stick with pastel colors, keeping the design mostly on the landing zone, and little details like the size indicator all hit the spots for my tastes.

I personally can't wait till they come to the US

Reactions: XLolixLolitax, eddy200 and Scott729
eddy200 said:
Except they’re the only ABDL company to have a offering with stretchy sides. And maybe they’ve been surpassed in absorbency but they still hold their own. I use them for overnight because they seem to wick better than anything else which is most compatible with my side-sleeping.
Diapers that wick quick for side sleeping is my number 1 requirement.

SeaOtterDL said:
I personally enjoy the design because the print looks exactly like a modern-day Pampers, just scaled-up. I think many ABDL-oriented get close to this, but in my opinion miss the mark with an overly-busy design or oversaturated colors. ABU's decision to stick with pastel colors, keeping the design mostly on the landing zone, and little details like the size indicator all hit the spots for my tastes.

I personally can't wait till they come to the US

Oh ok so it's mostly about the design? I just wondered. They would probably look cute on a shelf, but I dunno I guess that never concerned me, besides just being white. I used to make my own by taking the designs off the pampers and tape to a white plastic tena, but now I'm too lazy lol.

I can't wait for these. I'm not a big fan of cloth backed, but the design/print is far beyond what is currently on the market. I hope this rend and technology continues with other brands as well.

Reactions: MASONJAR
I feel like nobody has mentioned that they look like real modern pamps on the market rn or within the last 5 years and wetness indicators are on all modern diapers the three big players being Luvs, Pamps and Huggies have all included a wetness indicator, and there's like 50 categories of ab/dl or whtever, to many to label, or "pin" them all 😂 little kings just make me look and feel like exactly the kind of person i wish I was....a 23 month old baby boy in 2021 that still wears babs and bodysuits and tons of other believeable bby outfits 😊 they make me happy & trust me my market is a pain to please but LK's check all the boxes for my diaper dreams Ive had since I was legitimetly 2 1/2 or 5 1/2 to be more accurate so yeah whew ty abu and sorry if these diapers piss everyone off, they're my cup of tea 😊🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara, hanzertas and PGAFAN2008
Girlowl said:
Diapers that wick quick for side sleeping is my number 1 requirement.
Was that intentional? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: tobid03 and eddy200
Wow they look almost like baby diapers! Might have to try them in the future

I’m getting a couple cases once they are a available. Look like fun diapers and my wife will be thrilled they have a wetness indicator. Way to go ABU!!

I managed to get my hands on a bag, at great cost, and I'm in love with them!!!

Attachments

• DSC_5301 small.jpg
    DSC_5301 small.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_5302 small.jpg
    DSC_5302 small.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_5303 small.jpg
    DSC_5303 small.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Love
Reactions: LittleMissPink, SeaOtterDL, diaperpatrol and 9 others
odd1inSyde said:
Was that intentional? Haha.
Lol!!! It wasn't actually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: odd1inSyde
o
LexiBabyBoo said:
oooh my when its folded up it really looks like a baby diaper. A stack of those next to a changing table will be quite the asthetic. I like stacking baby diapers for the look, but these work even better!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: eddy200 and WillFord384
Little ella just posted a video on her YouTube. So cute

LexiBabyBoo said:
Ummm please tell me how lol. I want to order them soooooooooo bad

Back