ABU is doing 4 Tape Kiddos

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

So they are doing 4 Tape Kiddos now (they are not killing off the 2-Tape Version)

Just a small Test Run for now it seems (probably to gauge interest, if they sell well I think they will do more and expand their sizes) and only in Size M

I would definitely order them to try if I could reliably fit in Mediums, but as I'm squarely in Larges I will see if they sell well and if so wait until they expand to Larges.

Last edited:
No! No! No! Don’t do it I love the fact kiddos are two tapes they should either run both or keep them 2 tape 😭 don’t kill off the 2 tape version

PampersboyLondon said:
No! No! No! Don’t do it I love the fact kiddos are two tapes they should either run both or keep them 2 tape 😭 don’t kill off the 2 tape version

I literally said they aren't killing off the 2-Tape version

They are offering them both ways, but the 4 Tape is a Limited Run

either the factory messed up, or they thought it would be worth producing them in a 4 Tape Variant to see if they should expand more of their offerings to both 2 and 4 Tapes

Last edited:
I might have been the only person to have tried 4 tape kiddos before but they're fine. I don't have strong preferences but 4 tapes do provide a better fit, I'd say.

Kiddos are my favourites 2-tape nappies, but I can imagine them working well as 4-tape ones too. It could have just been a manufacturing error as others have said. I’m not too worried.

Wow. But I'd rather go for 2-tape diapers. Just more convenient.

Okay, so ABU just tweeted that it is indeed a run that they didn't intend to have made, but they are turning a mistake into a Test-Run

I hope they sell well just because it would be cool to have options of 2 or 4 Tape varieties in multiple Prints

If you wear and not use, 2 tape is "giggles" good, but if you use, leaks can occure around legs, id perfer both options, more to net people, personally, i perfer the figure on the sticker of the diapers, id have a diapered time with em!

jspoter said:
If you wear and not use, 2 tape is "giggles" good, but if you use, leaks can occure around legs, id perfer both options, more to net people, personally, i perfer the figure on the sticker of the diapers, id have a diapered time with em!

I found that they didn't leak on me, but that the tops just felt loose. I'm also a super skinny dude whose hips are wider than my waist. 4 Tape Diapers allow a comfy fit in both ways. I remember loving Kiddos otherwise, so I'm excited to receive my half-case of these.

jspoter said:
Never had a problem with the 2 tape version of these and I fill them to the brim.

• Haha
Reactions: jspoter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back