Abu canada, rearz

Newguy1223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey yall. Just wanna know which site is better to order off in Canada. And also how to figure out if the sizes will fit me or not ! Thanks. I wanna get some pacis and a onesie or to. Make me feel real little šŸ˜Š

Newguy1223 said:
Hey yall. Just wanna know which site is better to order off in Canada. And also how to figure out if the sizes will fit me or not ! Thanks. I wanna get some pacis and a onesie or to. Make me feel real little šŸ˜Š
When I was into the abdl thing for a while I was very happy with rearz.
They do have size charts
Do you wear any diapers now? if so what size?

I do, good to chat with you again btw. I wesr medium. I don't know my chest size though. But my waist is like 32 34 ish.

I suppose it depends where you live a bit but I've had excellent experiences with both Age Comfort and Healthwick, which are both based in Ontario but deliver all over Canada of course. I've also heard great things about ABU Canada too but often seem out of stock. Rearz is great too of course, they have a lot of different AB diapers but some people have had more problems with them.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Newguy1223
surprise35 said:
I suppose it depends where you live a bit but I've had excellent experiences with both Age Comfort and Healthwick, which are both based in Ontario but deliver all over Canada of course. I've also heard great things about ABU Canada too but often seem out of stock. Rearz is great too of course, they have a lot of different AB diapers but some people have had more problems with them.
Yaa I've heard thay about rearz. And I've heard people have waited super long for their stuff from Abu. Another question I had. How discrete is the packaging/delivery? For any of the places If you know.

With Healthwick and Age Comfort it was super discreet, there is no way anyone would know. Pretty sure ABU and Rearz do the same thing, I've had one big delivery from rearz and it went great and was discreet.

Reactions: Angelapinks
surprise35 said:
With Healthwick and Age Comfort it was super discreet, there is no way anyone would know. Pretty sure ABU and Rearz do the same thing, I've had one big delivery from rearz and it went great and was discreet.
I'll check both of those out right now. Thanks a bunch. They deliver Canada wide ? I'm in alberta

Newguy1223 said:
We deliver with free shipping on orders $35+. We have everything you could need diapers, snapsuits, pacifiers, and more. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and Abdlchriscrinkle
I've regularly dealt with both AB Universe and Rearz for years. AB Universe has better babyish prints (better colouring and saturation of colours), but Rearz has better fitting and absorbing diapers. I hope that one day Rearz finds a graphic artist that understands colour theory. Take the Critter Caboose diapers for example. The colours used are too dark and over saturated, and not very babyish. They need lighter, more pastel colours.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Newguy1223 said:
I do, good to chat with you again btw. I wesr medium. I don't know my chest size though. But my waist is like 32 34 ish.
Iā€™m a 33ā€ waist and the medium Rearz fit perfectly. Packaging is super discreet and they ship within a day or two.

Last edited:
Newguy1223 said:
I'll check both of those out right now. Thanks a bunch. They deliver Canada wide ? I'm in alberta
From Edmonton and only ordered from rearz. There fast and discreet

34" waist. medium rearz fit like a glove. their new smaller Large also fit decently if you want the slightly bigger diaper / littler person feeling. Also the new Large is very close in size to megamax mediums.
I'm in Calgary, purchase a lot from rearz. the boxes are fine, discrete enough, although i'm sure my UPS driver wonders when delivering 10 at a time.
ABU also ships from Calgary, discrete. I will say i was daily on peekaboos for quite some time, then the next batch of M was noticeably smaller, to the point they weren't fitting well. I actually returned those, and haven't restocked from ABU since. the L peekaboo is same size as M megamax though. M Little Paws fit great, on of my other favorites.

to the original question, both are fine to order from.
Agecomfort and Healthwick are both good for megamax as well. agecomfort is usually a little bit cheaper. but megamax price jumped a lot recently. sign up for emails, wait for sales only. (same for rearz, they have frequent sales, I only ever buy on sale)

Back