Abri-San Special Pad

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Most of my BM's occur when sleeping or the early morning. Typically I wear Aben plastic backed diaper and a booster (NS Eternadry contour booster - 2xl 27" x 10.5"). I saw the review on Abri-San special pad (for fecal IC). They sound like these would be great except...they are "waterproof" which simply wouldn't work.
If only they let pee go through into the diaper. Other than that they do sound comfortable and contain poop. The Eternadry might be a little over-kill but they are effective. I usually use then for sleeping but every once in a while I'll use then during the day (when I know I'll be unable to change). A little bulky (when wet along with a diaper) but they work. Of course there are other boosters but I like the coverage and absorbency. These Abri-San special pads could be good if you didn't need along with a diaper.

Reactions: Edgewater
Have not heard of them. Am I correct in guessing they are added into underwear like product since they appear to be self-contained?

Edgewater said:
Have not heard of them. Am I correct in guessing they are added into underwear like product since they appear to be self-contained?
Yes, they should be used with regular underwear or some kind of fixation shorts. I looked at the pads and they look great if they only had flow-through.
Just like a booster. I like it because they have higher leakage barriers, a larger contour shape and they have these built-in-pockets for stool along with good absorbency.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back