ABDL’s Chicago Area

SecretBabyBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Okay everyone! I’m putting myself out there. It has been a long time desire to make other abdl friends and meet in real life! So, who needs another little friend? 😄🙈

Hey! I'm also in Illinois and looking for abdl friends! Want to chat and maybe meet up?

Mikeevanson said:
Hey! I'm also in Illinois and looking for abdl friends! Want to chat and maybe meet up?
I’m available

SecretBabyBoy said:
Okay everyone! I’m putting myself out there. It has been a long time desire to make other abdl friends and meet in real life! So, who needs another little friend? 😄🙈
oh ok

In the Chi SW burbs in Will County

NW Ind.
should of gotten on mail list for Capon, they sold out quick, as that's where all the Chicago land, littles and mommies will be in march.

A good amount, sure. But not “all”. I did manage to secure myself a ticket. I suggest getting yourself on the mailing list if you’re not already. Although they are sold out, as cancelations occur, those tickets will “go back on the market” and notification of this is supposed to occur via the mailing list. Good luck!

LilHotRod said:
A good amount, sure. But not “all”. I did manage to secure myself a ticket. I suggest getting yourself on the mailing list if you’re not already. Although they are sold out, as cancelations occur, those tickets will “go back on the market” and notification of this is supposed to occur via the mailing list. Good luck!
guess if I am ever going to find a mommy, or caregiver, that's the place to be, as I can't find one here in my playpen, and on line so far, the only success I have gotten was catching the attention of scammers.

Well, yes and no. That however should not be your primary reason for going. Yes, getting out to events and interacting with those in the community is a way to meet a mommy but if that is all you’re focused on, you’re missing out and quite frankly not getting your money’s-worth.

I could be wrong, but in my experience, the mommies that are there are typically there with a little already or professional. Maybe you’ll find someone who is a switch or poly. As cliché as it sounds, you can’t go out looking for a relationship; put yourself out there, meet and interact with people, and a relationship may result. But please don’t go there with the sole intent of finding someone to make your mommy. Chances are you will be disappointed.

In the burbs of cook county near bartlett if anyones looking to hangout

Im looking for a friend, dom, cg, mommy, or even older sibling in Illinois... im 4 hours west of Chicago. Would love to meet up or chat!!!

Last edited:
I’m in the Chicago area! Always down to chat. Hit me up 👋🏻

I’m a little bit south of Chicago and is open to chatting

Reactions: Deleted member 77297 and PupCamii
lilwalnut said:
In the burbs of cook county near bartlett if anyones looking to hangout
Im near mchenry county if you wanna chat my kik is littleboy2122

I am in Chicago.

I’m a little south of Chicago

Back