PrincessJudith

Princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey peeps!

So since I'm a fan of ttrpgs like dnd and swade (if you don't know what any of that means, i recomend looking into it cause it's awesome), I had the idea of creating a simple ttrpg system for Littles. The idea would be primarily to use it in abdl rp chatrooms to simulate a caregiver or little if needed, or have a framework to deal with situations fairly, if wanted. Secondly, I want it to facilitate solo rp, so that a Little without a caregiver could satisfy their needs without necesarilly having to find an available caregiver. Whether this will be used a lot if at all, remains to be seen, but I would like there to be the option at least.

I myself of course only have my own perspective, and have very little experience with making ttrpg systems. So here's my question. What are things that you would like to see in such a system? What do you think the system should be able to do? And what are the archetypes you see in littles, caregivers, and perhaps even pets, and what are the important characteristics about those that I need to know about to include?

• Thinking
Reactions: Howler
i'll just leave this here then...

Attachments

• Littles First Roleplay.pdf
    403.6 KB · Views: 40
I have a friend who hosts discord servers dedicated to ABDL themed versions of Dungeons and Dragons. I sadly am not the most active there given my RL job duties, but It is fun to pop in and play around.

Reactions: PaddedRita and PrincessJudith
BabyJudith said:
i'll just leave this here then...
This seems super fun, I'll have to try it soon!

PrincessNozomi said:
I have a friend who hosts discord servers dedicated to ABDL themed versions of Dungeons and Dragons. I sadly am not the most active there given my RL job duties, but It is fun to pop in and play around.
Are any of these servers public? I'd love to try out ABDL D&D with others.

Reactions: PrincessJudith
Gadawodd said:
Are any of these servers public? I'd love to try out ABDL D&D with others.
I will need to ask my friend Senna.

Reactions: Gadawodd
This system seems rlly cool, good work! I like that you've included ways to play on your own, and the fact that a lot of the action relates to resisting/failing to resist your own bodily urges.

Some of the features seem a bit unbalanced; some are a straight upgrade, others downgrade you. At first glance I thought that was strange, but I guess it makes sense if you're playing for role playing outcomes rather than to "win."

Excited to try this out soon! :) Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: PrincessJudith
Back