ABDL storefronts

When I open my five and dime I'm planning on getting some ABDL diaper inventory. Be the change you want to see in the world and all that!

Reactions: TigerDL and Traveler
TigerDL said:
One of the main reasons for trying samples is to test out the sizing of diapers. Since the sizes vary between brands, and some people are between sizes, it's better to pay a little bit extra for some samples in case they don't work out, rather than buying a whole pack or case of the wrong size and being stuck with diapers you can't use. So the higher price of samples is more of an investment to ensure you'll choose the right size. And CTDC doesn't charge terribly much for their samples, about $3-4 per diaper, which is actually about how much some diapers from ABDL brands cost these days.

Some brands also have different fits, so even within the same brand it's good to try out samples of the different cuts to see which you prefer or fit you the best.

And then there is the reason of trying out the different designs, which is the main reason I have bought samples. There are so many cute designs to try, there's no way I can buy packs of each and use them all. And some designs I just want to test out, they don't appeal to me at first but maybe the sample will convince me otherwise, or their performance far outweighs the design. Once I know which designs I prefer, then I can go ahead and buy packs/cases of them.

That makes more sense, not sure why I didn't think of that. thanks.

Reactions: TigerDL
JDCH said:
I went into the two former locations of Rearz, which is not far from where I live. The first location was a dank warehouse in back of another business. The second location, which was a lot nicer, was in an industrial area of town. Their new location is not open to the public. I have also been to Universal Diaper in the west end of Toronto. It's been a few years but from what I recall, it was a store mostly geared towards babies and juvenile wear, but with a good ABDL section. Just a basic storefront on a busy street in a busy city.

What I found interesting about the Rearz locations is that it was one of the few times I have been around other ABDL folks who were indulging their interests openly. I could have conversations with Rearz staff members without feeling like I had to pretend as I did in home healthcare stores.
I do 90% of my diaper shopping at Universal, and the ABDL section's beginning to take over the store - he's got tonnes of great stuff in and he keeps on getting more.

I love shopping at bricks-and-mortar stores. It's super exciting, and I love looking at diaper bags and carrying my purchases out with me - way more fun that shopping online imo, and if you find a good one, it'll be discrete and fun.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, SnepperStepper and JDCH
hti24 said:
I do 90% of my diaper shopping at Universal, and the ABDL section's beginning to take over the store - he's got tonnes of great stuff in and he keeps on getting more.

I love shopping at bricks-and-mortar stores. It's super exciting, and I love looking at diaper bags and carrying my purchases out with me - way more fun that shopping online imo, and if you find a good one, it'll be discrete and fun.
Awesome. I wish I lived closer but I seem to being stabbing westward.

can be a very cool experience. no need to be nervous just like going to any retailer. been to Tykables and ABU hoping someday to get to Changing Times Diaper Company when in Vegas. staff has always been friendly and helpful. Both have great changing rooms to try stuff on. staff is always willing to look in the warehouse if something isn't on display.

I wish we had an abdl store here in Texas. I miss being able to go to abuniverse whenever I wanted when I lived int washington.

JDCH said:
I went into the two former locations of Rearz, which is not far from where I live. The first location was a dank warehouse in back of another business. The second location, which was a lot nicer, was in an industrial area of town. Their new location is not open to the public. I have also been to Universal Diaper in the west end of Toronto. It's been a few years but from what I recall, it was a store mostly geared towards babies and juvenile wear, but with a good ABDL section. Just a basic storefront on a busy street in a busy city.

What I found interesting about the Rearz locations is that it was one of the few times I have been around other ABDL folks who were indulging their interests openly. I could have conversations with Rearz staff members without feeling like I had to pretend as I did in home healthcare stores.
I also have visited the Rearz stores when they were open and had wonderful experiences always. It was nice to talk to people who are knowledgeable and who understand. I also took some ABDL friends there on occasion. Fun times!

Reactions: hti24, RearzJacob and AndyPandy
mikedp7815 said:
Albany NY. There's ABDL Botique. It is a ABDL store that is in a Medical Supply Store. The ABDL Botique is in a separate area. They sell ABDL diapers from ABU,Rearz so on. They have onsies and other AB clothing and accessories.
The store is called NEOMobility. Albany NY.
Use Google for finding Web site and pics.
This is so cool. I did not know this existed!

OP I've also been to Tykables in Chicago. It was a really wonderful experience. The staff talked to me about their sales, what I liked, and CAPCon and a bunch of other stuff. They also gave me a sample diaper as well. It was a nice interaction and very calming.

leafgoalie said:
I also have visited the Rearz stores when they were open and had wonderful experiences always. It was nice to talk to people who are knowledgeable and who understand. I also took some ABDL friends there on occasion. Fun times!
Same here. In spite of the bad rap Rearz sometimes gets, their first store was exceptional and important to the community. I had many great experiences and conversations the staff and with Lori the founder when she worked the retail side.

Reactions: hti24, RearzJacob, leafgoalie and 1 other person
Let me just put out a hypothetical....

If I were to come up with a private AB/DL retail space that could be "by appointment only" in South East Texas, would there be an audience for it? It would be listed under medical supply.

quartz200420012 said:
Let me just put out a hypothetical....

If I were to come up with a private AB/DL retail space that could be "by appointment only" in South East Texas, would there be an audience for it? It would be listed under medical supply.
Unfortunately I live in North Texas

Back