patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I found this shirt on ebay and think it is adorable, but it is more than just juvenile and cute like most abdl clothing and accessories. A lot of the juvenile and infantile items ABs and Middles often enjoy do have some potential to be enjoyed by the vanilla community, but this seems to go a step further and is very ABDL specific.

A cute cartoon monster on a shirt is one thing, but strait up saying wearing diapers is better than using the toilet seems to cross into a whole new category of attire. Even if it didn't say wear diapers at the bottom, the shirt still seems very ABDL specific and couldn't possibly be mistaken as a normal novelty shirt that a non-abdl person might own.

Wondering how everyone else feels about something like this? I wear cartoon shirts in public fairly often because it is common enough among non-ABDLs that it is unlikely someone would jump to any conclusions. This however, as cute as it is and as much as I love it, I can't imagine ever feeling comfortable enough wearing this in public at all and especially not around friends or family.

1703789850492.png

Back