Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I’m about to order some abdl diap for the first time in forever.

Which should I try?

I've seen a UK company offer sample packs, not sure what is available where you are, but I was happy with the packs until I could decide which ones were best for me

Reactions: osirisboi15
I'm currently a fan of the try again from pretend again. A nice cloth backed diaper that isn't going to wick out. nice and high leak guards, and very Abdl (furry) themes for them. I even bought a coffee mug from them that's become my favourite mug

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Jonnythepony, NKY2020 and 1 other person
frozencanuk said:
I'm currently a fan of the try again from pretend again. A nice cloth backed diaper that isn't going to wick out. nice and high leak guards, and very Abdl (furry) themes for them. I even bought a coffee mug from them that's become my favourite mug
I have seen those. A good friend of mine loves them. Said they were as close to an adult pamper as you could get

Reactions: TigerDL and NKY2020
If this is your 1st time in forever, have you at least by chance kept track of the new diaper releases? I love Rearz the most out of this list, but there's so much more than those 2 brands available.

Reactions: TigerDL and osirisboi15
I chose other
ABU alpha gatorz

If you haven't done so yet, it's a very good idea to get your waist and hip measurements and use the larger one as a preliminary sizing guide. Aim for the size which has that measurement within its range.

Both ABUniverse and Rearz sell quality diapers, so any of the three you listed in your poll that fit you would be a pretty good starting point.

theancientmariner said:
If this is your 1st time in forever, have you at least by chance kept track of the new diaper releases? I love Rearz the most out of this list, but there's so much more than those 2 brands available.
I have tried to Bu these were the ones I’ve narrowed down that I’d like to try. I’m Al of course open to suggestion 😊

If you're a fan of cloth-backed diapers, especially ones that resemble baby diapers, a lot of new designs and brands have popped up in the past few years after positional printing started being used for ABDL diapers. I listed them/some in my post a few months ago.

What a time to be a diaper lover. With the flood gates open on positional printing, all the major ABDL brands have incorporated it into their lineups, as well as some newcomers with their own unique takes. Add a cloth backing on some of them and you have really really good replicas of baby diapers, something many of us have dreamed about.

A quick roll call of the recent cloth backed positional printed diapers:
ABU started us off with their Little Kings and Alphagatorz
Tykables came in with their Animooz, a hybrid plastic + cloth backing, and seems will use the same backing for their upcoming Potty Monsters and Purrfect Cafe
PretendAgain seems to have used the Animooz template to make their own TryAgains design
Lil Comforts has their Comfy Cubz
Kiddo brand, now available in the US, has the 2-tape Teddy Ultra
LittleForBig just released their Baby Parades

I suggest trying Kitnitiative adventure puffs. They are less expensive than most other ABDL diapers and are good quality

Personally I have a mix and I like them all for different occasions. Crinklz are a good daily that are fairly discreet. Rearz (barnyards) for extra comfort and adjustment while moving alot. Tykables for just all around awesome. Not quite as discreet as they are pretty high waisted and high capacity. Just my opinion, if it helps.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back