Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler12345

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi

Has anyone been to Back to the Nursery run by Mummy Maxine and Daddy Derek in Cardiff? I’m wondering what it was like and thinking about going to visit.

Thanks in advance

Toddler12345 said:
Hi

Has anyone been to Back to the Nursery run by Mummy Maxine and Daddy Derek in Cardiff? I’m wondering what it was like and thinking about going to visit.

Thanks in advance

No I haven't been but would be interested in hearing what it is like.

Don't, whilst I haven't been, they have tried setting up nurseries in various towns anad cities in the UK and have been driven out by bad press and bad publicity. They are basically professional Doms and based Nr Cardiff. not quite sure how Nr that is as they offer to pick you up at the local station at a cost. Find someone who has been there and as far as prices go they seem somewhat on the steep side, But I have nothing to compare with.
you might want to check out Mummy Gtace who is in nottingham. If the testimonials are real she sounds very good.

I’m looking at setting up a cost friendly affordable Littles day nursery/ playschool but wanting to see who and how many ppl we oils be interested. I gave created a group just now On FB called RASCALS. Check it out. Thanks in advance. Xx

Attachments

• 0E352C89-6F0F-474F-BA67-A4AA181983F5.jpeg
    0E352C89-6F0F-474F-BA67-A4AA181983F5.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 36
Littlebabaprince said:
I’m looking at setting up a cost friendly affordable Littles day nursery/ playschool but wanting to see who and how many ppl we oils be interested. I gave created a group just now On FB called RASCALS. Check it out. Thanks in advance. Xx
I would be very interested in this. I give you a PM later.

Siysiy

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
Can you post the FB link please, there are loads of rascals.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
Don't want to make another post butare there any safe and legit Nurseries in Central Ohio? Looking to see if any mommies are running Nurseries in Columbus/Delaware area.

Reactions: PCBaby
Toddler12345 said:
Hi

Thanks in advance
Hi
Any luck with finding out regards the above , I’m interested or do you know of any others local to South Wales , thanks .

I stayed with Mummy Maxine and Derek about 10 years ago and had a lovely time and met a few times afterwards.
I would have no problem returning to see them.
The rates are very reasonable and Mummy Maxine is a genuine caring lady.
Like I would say to anyone who is thinking about visiting any care-giver contact beforehand is suggested to let the said person
know what you would like from a visit ...... it saves coming away disappointed.
Look forward to any reviews.

Toddler12345 said:
Hi

Thanks in advance
Avoid Backtothenursery in Wales. They demand money and your real name/bank details before they will even say where they are . FYI they are near Abergavenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back