ABDL Name

at about age 13, when it was obvious I was a sissy, people called me 'pansy; ….. and now it is my real, legal name

sissybabypansy said:
at about age 13, when it was obvious I was a sissy, people called me 'pansy; ….. and now it is my real, legal name

Wow, that is pretty brave Pansy.

As for me, I have various names of who my baby self is, but everyone knows me as Teddy Bear in one place or another. This is because it fits my personality in real life. I added the Cowboy part here because it is also part of who I am in real life. My little self and my adult self are all part of who I am.

Reactions: Joediaper, DylanLewis and sissybabypansy
I don't have an actual little name, per say, but I like to call myself puppykitten when I feel small, since my fursona is a hybrid of a wolf and a cat.

Just put together cute words. Like mine. Its alliteration with 2 cute words. It also reflects my liking for pastel colours. If you want to include your name in it, go ahead, but be careful as employers and such may google you

When im in little space i use my middle name which fully is Matthew but ill go by Matty when in that mind set

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Baby …. Mommy just says my baby boy a lot or mommy’s baby boy . Sometimes she says sugar 🥰

• Love
When I'm little I'm Abby

I... I don't know, actually. I have a book character named Raven Boy, but it's more of a title than a name. I don't even know what I'd name my little side. Suggestions?

My little self's name is Joey, which is a english Variation of my real name

Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
Hi,

As part of my thread about dressing as a girl with my wife, I am waiting to get the opportunity to play dumb to come up with my name.

As most you here know it’s Jenny but we haven’t got to the stage of her saying what should I call you? Or I think you need a suitable name.

My dumb response, I never really thought and I don’t know, let me think.

But yes Jenny!! Wouldn’t take long in her mind for that to become Sissy Jenny or Baby Jenny I think. 🤣🤣🤣

Why, Jenny, well the honest answer, I don’t know but I like it. And, I suppose if I’m in trouble it will quickly become Jennifer!

And it better be that as I’ve got the necklace (see my profile background).

Sounds better than got the T-shirt for a really girly girl! 🤣

Jenny xx

❤️

My full name is Jessica, but most everyone calls me Jess. My close friends gave me the nickname Juice, which I think is adorable, so I like to spell it all babyish like Jooce for my little side. My daddy calls me Baby Jooce or Little Jooce and it just makes my heart melt!! 🙈💕💕💕

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: perlFerret, BeTrue, ShyBoo81 and 3 others
I like playing Mario/Nintendo games. My favorite character from the series is Boo. Also Im quite introverted in person. And so thats how I came up with ShyBoo81 👻 💙

Not really an ABDL name, but killahB is a nickname given to me by a secretary at one of my previous jobs.

I chose the name BeTrue for my account here because my reason for joining was in an effort to be more true to myself, as I had been running from my abdl side all my life.

I soon made a dear friend here who gave me the name True-True. That name is now precious to me.

• Love
Reactions: killahB, ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
I have used the name Prill for my little self for nearly 10 years now (I'm 28).

I can't remember how I came up with it but I didn't put loads of thought into it. I just started using it and it felt right.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
Well, I don’t really have a little name per se, pretty much just my actual preferred name. My little side and adult side are too blended together for me to use separate names or anything.

My ABDL name in the sense of the username I use in ABDL spaces ultimately comes from my story, Diapers For the Amusement of the Gods. In other places I’m mostly known by the names of my video game characters or D&D characters, but I didn’t want to use anything I’ve used elsewhere for ABDL stuff, however I had my one ABDL story so decided to follow a similar trend and pull a name from there. Most of the characters have pretty normal names, but Rakvirsza is the name of the character basically responsible for orchestrating the events of the story in the first place, which felt kinda fitting since I as the author was also responsible for that in a way.

I tend to use my middle name, Michael, shortened and diminutive, as "Mikey" or "Mike" or whatever.

Well,

When I first started out on ADISC I just used the name of my first DnD character. Which was Adinaonar can't recall what it means anymore and since no one could pronounce it. I shortened it to Adi...but 3 letters wasn't enough... thus Addy was born.

I have been using it ever since. Now I use it for everything ABDL related.

I believe in full names so originally I added Maiwein (German, pronounced My-Vine, translates as May Wine) but once again people couldn't figure out the pronunciation and I got tired of hearing "My-Ween". So, I changed it a bit and kept it as Maywein and chuckle when my fellow American's say May-ween.

So, full pseudonym is Addy Maywein.

Some of you asked why?

Well, I belong to multiple communities that while they have gained a lot more acceptance in the last decade could still cause issues with my professional life. While I am unashamed of my identity, that added illusion of seperation... No thanks Google... Helps remove the constant paranoia of being publicly outed. This is also why I have a hard no to public scenes or public humiliation in the kink world.

Also, names hold tremendous significance. If my big uses Addy, it acts as a conditioned trigger to help aide in the shift of headspace. Full name? Better believe I've done something wrong.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
When I’m little I’m Jasmine, I don’t know how it came about but I just remembered being Jasmine as a little

Back