• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL Lithuania / Lietuva

xzigo

Diaper Lover from Lithuania
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there! Im diaper lover from Lithuania!
I've been in love with diapers since i can remember.
As ABDL community is growing, i really hope to find some Lithuanians who is into this diaper thing. Its a small country and its very closeminded.. so i thouth i will create this thread so maybe Adult babys /diaper lovers from Lithuania will find this and we will get all in one place to chat :)

Reactions: chillipepperman, Edgewater, Babyboy66 and 3 others
Hello xzigo and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Just out of curiosity what are some of you hobbies and other interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and Merlmeer
Hi!
I work full time as a marketing manager, also im a freelance graphic designer and running small business on my free time:) also, i like playing ps4:)

Reactions: Edgewater, Babyboy66, Jorelaxed and 2 others
xzigo said:
Hi!
I work full time as a marketing manager, also im a freelance graphic designer and running small business on my free time:) also, i like playing ps4:)
hi how are you?

Reactions: Edgewater, Merlmeer and Safari
Welcome to ASDISC! I hope you find some friends close to you and enjoy the rest of us who are from all over the world :)

Reactions: Edgewater and Merlmeer
I hope to find Lithuanian friends who are into this. Just checked my profile, i've been registered here for ages! since 2008! Lol i think i need to be more active here:))

Reactions: Edgewater, Babyboy66, Merlmeer and 1 other person
Galim pasneketi

Reactions: Edgewater, Merlmeer and Megstusauskelnes
manau, kad ne:)

Reactions: Merlmeer
Sveikas, nori pakalbeti? Neseniai prisijungiau

Reactions: Merlmeer and TomPamperis
Hi and welcome to the site. I guess you joined ADISC two months after I did. It seems like a long time ago now.

Welcome to Adisc.
Would be nice to see some of these graphic art skills!
Don't worry, I don't think you're the only person like you (who likes the things you like *hint hint*) in your country.
Anyway this Brit' likes the sound of you so welcome (/ laipni gaidīti!) again and have fun.
-
GISW

Reactions: Edgewater, Merlmeer and Safari
mazius said:
Sveikas, nori pakalbeti? Neseniai prisijungiau
Sveikas, aisku galim!:)

Reactions: Merlmeer
Welcome 👍👍

Hey everyone!!! Big news!!

🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉

Babies and gentlemen, let me introduce you - first time in history a place for Lithuanian ABDL's, Reddit r/ABDL_Lithuania community!!!

🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🚼🚼🚼

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, Kayleigh, Safari and 1 other person
Labas! Ar lietuviu abdl community dar yra gyvas? Jai taip, tai gal pasakysit kaip rasti draugu cia?😅

Reactions: TomPamperis
As an Australian on a USA community web site, it sure warms the heart to see someone in Lithuania find fellow ABDLs (which share the same language), so quickly.
Welcome to ADISC xzigo (your English is very good by the way). I live in a big (closed minded) country.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Take care and have fun.

xzigo said:
Hey everyone!!! Big news!!

🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉

Babies and gentlemen, let me introduce you - first time in history a place for Lithuanian ABDL's, Reddit r/ABDL_Lithuania community!!!

🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🚼🚼🚼
Yayyy

Reactions: Edgewater and TomPamperis
Back