ABDL Diapers and Parents

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This is a question for those who have had their diapers found by their parents. Mostly is did your parents see your adult diapers with prints on them? My parents found my diaper stash about 7 years ago now and all they found was my store bought diapers and goodnites. My mom also found one of my wet diapers in the trash but I don’t think they ever seen my abdl diapers. I always wondered what my mom would have said about adult diapers that looked like baby diapers. Anyone got some stories to share?

I only had Attends and Depends when my parents found my stash when I was in my early 20’s.

Reactions: Sidewinder and ChristianDiaperLover
Yep multiple times. My dad said to throw them away, my mom tried to take a picture of me wearing to show her friends at work.

• Wow
Reactions: CrazySmoker, ElPulpo and Seasonedcitizen
LiddleBigBoy said:
Yep multiple times. My dad said to throw them away, my mom tried to take a picture of me wearing to show her friends at work.
I guess she took it well…or was it malicious?

my mother found one of mine when i was about 18 never said a thing till i told her that i wore around 15 years later.

Reactions: Sidewinder
jdj1 said:
my mother found one of mine when i was about 18 never said a thing till i told her that i wore around 15 years later.
And when you told her, how did she react?

Sidewinder said:
And when you told her, how did she react?
she was ok and told me that she had found the one years ago and never said anything about it.

Reactions: Blekyss and Sidewinder
My mum found a *used* diaper at the bottom of my closet at some point. I had forgotten to dispose of it and it was very embarrassing. She kind of assumed that I had issues with my bladder that she wasn't aware of and I said I didn't want to talk about it (I was 15 or 16 at that time). And we never did until very recently, now that I've 'come out' as little to my parents (but I don't live with them anymore so that makes it easier I guess)

Edit: it was a medical diaper, I don't think print-diapers were a thing then (or I didn't know)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MiddleJacob
Mikochi said:
My mum found a *used* diaper at the bottom of my closet at some point. I had forgotten to dispose of it and it was very embarrassing. She kind of assumed that I had issues with my bladder that she wasn't aware of and I said I didn't want to talk about it (I was 15 or 16 at that time). And we never did until very recently, now that I've 'come out' as little to my parents (but I don't live with them anymore so that makes it easier I guess)

Edit: it was a medical diaper, I don't think print-diapers were a thing then (or I didn't know)
that how it happen with myself to but i was a couple of years older when my mother found it

Subtlerustle said:
I guess she took it well…or was it malicious?
She took it well. In fact she told me she used to love drinking from baby bottles until she turned 13 & her dad made her throw them away.

• Wow
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Sidewinder and Diaperboy27
LiddleBigBoy said:
She took it well. In fact she told me she used to love drinking from baby bottles until she turned 13 & her dad made her throw them away.
So I guess you could say it runs in the family then? 😁

Reactions: Subtlerustle and LiddleBigBoy
Mikochi said:

Thanks for sharing this Milochi. It makes some of us maybe feel more at ease with our experiences being "outed" as young kids. I was found out by my dad with my poopy undies in the bathroom trash can and it sucked. I'm not on this get sympathy or anything.

Good for you, OP, um, @ChristianDiaperLover for making this post!(y)(y)

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Yes, and they did not take it well at all, they recently found my stash (full of abu/rearzs) and they did not take it well at all, they berated me for it and wanted to dump it all, but now we're in a stalemate and I still get to keep my stuff but I'm scared
They also found a few of my used diapers so they think I'm weird and should throw them away

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back