AB/Littles, did very unpleasant things happened in your childhood?

As an AB/Little, did you live very unpleasant things during your childhood ?

• Not at all

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Nothing that was horrible

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Neglected, egoïsm of parents, undesired child

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Violence, pressure, psychologic violence, harrassment

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Abuse (no sex but feeling uncomfortable, fear)

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • Abuse with sex and more.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other, please describe...

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters
littledub1955 said:
I agree. I also believe that most police officers grew up as bullies and by becoming a member of the force that allows them to continue to be bullies until they retire. Sometimes even long after.

Not all police officers are bullies, I've met some kind police officers too. But some of them just want to be a bully. A lot of parents of Autistic children worry to death about their kids because one day the children will be adults. And while a 4 year old Autistic preschooler who is 3 feet 4 inches and 40 pounds in weight having a tantrum because of an Autistic meltdown in a restaurant or in a mall might be responded to kindly and may result in bystanders and others helping out the mom, the same sweet looking little boy 30 years later won't be responded to the same way. Not when he is 6 feet tall and weighs 220 pounds. Others will NOT be seeing a toddler that is having a tantrum. More than likely, the restaurant or mall will call security, if not the cops. And if the police are called, some very sad and tragic things might happen including the shooting and death of an Autistic person, and possibly other people as well. 😥😥🤦‍♂️ There was an incident in a Costco in Corona, California where a developmentally disabled man knocked into a off duty cop and the cop shot and killed him and severely hurt his parents, also almost killing them too. Even if it were justified (which to me it wasn't), ending up almost killing his parents is not. And that makes me wonder how many innocent people that cop put in possible danger. How about bystanders or people who just happened to walk by? What if they had gotten hurt or killed? I'm a Republican and I don't believe in totally defunding the police in it's entirety, but at the same time, a cop that fires indiscriminately, and can't even see where he is shooting at, should be removed from being on patrol and have his guns confiscated and moved to desk duty. 😬 I also heard quite a few times of the police shooting Autistic people who totally unarmed, all because they ran away scared. There was one incident in Utah where that happened to a 13 year old with ASD. He survived but with permanent physical injuries. 😥

For the record, I wish I never grew up physically at all. Some parents (of even real children) actually agree with me, that that would have been better for me. I am not surprised at all that some parents decide to opt for growth attenuation therapy (see Wikipedia article under "Ashley Treatment" and discussions on the internet) with how society reacts towards adults with developmental disabilities. Some people might think it is unethical or wrong or whatever, but they also aren't in the same situation as some of those parents are. I actually commented on this on a public bulletin board regarding an article in the New York Times 6 years ago when they had an article about another boy that underwent GAT, and I got 3 responses from others who said they totally agreed with me and that it was uncommon when someone could be disabled with severe enough Autism like I was, that actually had a logical voice to contribute in this issue. I have no doubt if it were approved when I was a 3 or 4 year old, I would have done that. Better me being 3 feet 4 inches and weighing 38 or 40 pounds than being adult sized. Of course that would have made me look like a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looks like a 4 year olds but so?? There's a dozen advantages that I could have from being little, instead of being nearly 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. I'm also not actually an adult baby at all, I don't wear diapers, but in a lot of ways, I'm actually totally like a child due to my Autism and ADHD. I feel that I have less rights now than when I was 3 or 4 years old, because not only do my actual biological parents run my life for me and I virtually have no adult rights, I've also lost my child rights or privileges as well. 😥😥

- longallsboy

Last edited:
longallsboy said:
Not all police officers are bullies, I've met some kind police officers too. But some of them just want to be a bully. A lot of parents of Autistic children worry to death about their kids because one day the children will be adults. And while a 4 year old Autistic preschooler who is 3 feet 4 inches and 40 pounds in weight having a tantrum because of an Autistic meltdown in a restaurant or in a mall might be responded to kindly and may result in bystanders and others helping out the mom, the same sweet looking little boy 30 years later won't be responded to the same way. Not when he is 6 feet tall and weighs 220 pounds. Others will NOT be seeing a toddler that is having a tantrum. More than likely, the restaurant or mall will call security, if not the cops. And if the police are called, some very sad and tragic things might happen including the shooting and death of an Autistic person, and possibly other people as well. 😥😥🤦‍♂️ There was an incident in a Costco in Corona, California where a developmentally disabled man knocked into a off duty cop and the cop shot and killed him and severely hurt his parents, also almost killing them too. Even if it were justified (which to me it wasn't), ending up almost killing his parents is not. And that makes me wonder how many innocent people that cop put in possible danger. How about bystanders or people who just happened to walk by? What if they had gotten hurt or killed? I'm a Republican and I don't believe in totally defunding the police in it's entirety, but at the same time, a cop that fires indiscriminately, and can't even see where he is shooting at, should be removed from being on patrol and have his guns confiscated and moved to desk duty. 😬 I also heard quite a few times of the police shooting Autistic people who totally unarmed, all because they ran away scared. There was one incident in Utah where that happened to a 13 year old with ASD. He survived but with permanent physical injuries. 😥

For the record, I wish I never grew up physically at all. Some parents (of even real children) actually agree with me, that that would have been better for me. I am not surprised at all that some parents decide to opt for growth attenuation therapy (see Wikipedia article under "Ashley Treatment" and discussions on the internet) with how society reacts towards adults with developmental disabilities. Some people might think it is unethical or wrong or whatever, but they also aren't in the same situation as some of those parents are. I actually commented on this on a public bulletin board regarding an article in the New York Times 6 years ago when they had an article about another boy that underwent GAT, and I got 3 responses from others who said they totally agreed with me and that it was uncommon when someone could be disabled with severe enough Autism like I was, that actually had a logical voice to contribute in this issue. I have no doubt if it were approved when I was a 3 or 4 year old, I would have done that. Better me being 3 feet 4 inches and weighing 38 or 40 pounds than being adult sized. Of course that would have made me look like a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looks like a 4 year olds but so?? There's a dozen advantages that I could have from being little, instead of being nearly 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. I'm also not actually an adult baby at all, I don't wear diapers, but in a lot of ways, I'm actually totally like a child due to my Autism and ADHD. I feel that I have less rights now than when I was 3 or 4 years old, because not only do my actual biological parents run my life for me and I virtually have no adult rights, I've also lost my child rights or privileges as well. 😥😥

- longallsboy
I agree. I wish you the best of luck to overcome any and all challenges in ways that will be satisfying and pleasing to you in every way.

Reactions: longallsboy
littledub1955 said:
I had a brother that was a year and a half younger than me and every time he got into trouble or got hurt or did something wrong I was always punished for it. Most of the time I was the only one who was punished and it was always physical. Also, my younger brother was favored over me which made me feel neglected. Among six kids, I was the only one who never had a birthday party growing up. I believe that this is the reason that I matured much slower than other kids my age because I felt pressured into growing up and not being allowed to just be a kid long enough. Also my father was always encouraging and praising my brother a lot but would ridicule me. This went on well into adulthood long after I moved out. The worse thing I remember is my father asking me if I thought that I would ever amount to anything when I was 16 and after telling him that I was sure I would end up being successful in everything I did someday he told me "I don't think so" I was hurt by that statement so much that it affected me a lot until I was was nearly 40 years old . Sometimes, even now, whenever I think back on it, I feel very sad because it causes me to think about the difference in how I was always treated as opposed to how my brother was treated. I believe that that has a lot to do with me wanting to regress back into my childhood and want to be a baby.
I have to honestly say that since joining Adisc and reading what others hear have experienced and what helps them to cope today is the best mental and emotional therapy I could ever possibly have. I know whenever I come here, no matter if I'm feeling sad, lonely, hurt or lost I always feel a lot better after listening and being listened to for a little while.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and longallsboy
i was a young child in 70s. I was smacked and later punished with a wooden soled Scholl sandal by my Gran who I lived with. I had soiling issues which were caused by chronic constipation, not that it was explained to me at the time. I has suppositories and occasional enemas. I have no idea why now, years later, i have the interest i do.

Back