AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Bob Saget's stand up in new york, one joke went like this:

So I confronted my 17 year old daughter about the thong, and I asked her if it was hers. "Of course it is, That's what we wear," she said.
And I said, "You should be wearing [explicit]ing diapers or pullups or something, not this!"
And she said, "Shut the [explicit] up!"
"Don't you [explicit]ing talk like that," I said.
"Whatever," she said, "you talk like that all the time."
"Yeah, but me talking like that puts you through [explicit]ing college!"

Yesterday I happened to turn on TLC and an episode of "Mystery Diagnosis". A woman in her early 40s was discussing the problem she had had a couple years earlier of chronic, persistent diarrhea. She had also experienced bowel incontinence. The narrator explained that eventually she was forced to buy adult diapers. A dramatization was then shown of the woman unfolding a pull-up brief, followed by her foot going into one of the leg holes (similar to the shot in the Depend Protective Underwear commercial a few years ago). The woman said something to the effect of "When you put on your first adult diaper, you realize that, okay, now this is a problem I have to handle." She was then shown sitting at her computer with folded diapers stacked in the foreground out of focus, almost as if they were menacing her or something. The show went on to explain that she was a virtual prisoner in her home because of the embarrassment. It turned out she had something called Habba Syndrome a problem with her gall bladder. She was put on medication and the problem cleared up. Sorry, but I can't find a clip.

Chillhouse said:
I just saw Bob Saget's stand up in new york, one joke went like this:

Bob Saget? Why did you watch that?

Oh, right, yes, anyway. There was, in an earlier version of nickelodeon, a bunch of filler cartoons that were aired between shows. On of these involved a little penciled in dude, and in one episode he was carried by the stork. He was dropped off in some random yard, which happened to be owned by some hella ugly troll woman. Anyway, she thought he was a baby, blah blah blah you know the rest.

Not really AB/DLism, but if any one finds the store, let me know.

cp.99b3ecaedc3150a4403dcaf6024382ee.gif

lfu090422.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard Giuliana Rancic (formerly DePandi) of "E! News" say a couple things that make me think she might, just might, have a diaper fetish. A few years ago I was watching as she was "interviewing" the Muppet Elmo. At one point she said "Oh, Elmo, you're so cute, do you wear diapers?" The question had nothing to do with anything else that was said, which was why it was odd. Elmo (or, rather, his puppeteer) looked taken aback and said "No, Elmo too old to wear diapers!"

And then another time she and her co-host were discussing something (I don't recall what it was but it had to do with bedwetting, I believe) and her co-host said something to her to the effect of "Well, just because you wore diapers . . . " Giuliana picked it up with "Yeah, until I was five . . . pathetic." She was just kidding around but this combined with the other comment and the way she said it just struck me as odd. She probably doesn't have a fetish but it's cool if she does!

Ellipsis said:
Bob Saget? Why did you watch that?

The Bob Saget stand-up thats on DVD is absolutely hilarious
(no, i'm not joking)

I read the comics on Yahoo everyday, and there seem to have been a lot of comics that well seem to come close to being AB in nature recently.

lcrmom090430.gif

lcrspe090430.gif

On Santino Marella wwe.com show, Santino's Casa, it relieve that he a chronic bedwetter...

Sandman said:
On Santino Marella wwe.com show, Santino's Casa, it relieve that he a chronic bedwetter...

Santino or Santina?

Did anyone see that commercial where that kid had to re-create his entire baby album because his dads computer crashed?

indeed i did see that commercial
i wasent really paying attention though cause i was playing a game

King of the Hill a few nights ago had some guy that wasn't Hanks boss and Jo Jack both in diapers.

brandonknowsall said:
Did anyone see that commercial where that kid had to re-create his entire baby album because his dads computer crashed?

The people that did You Can't Do That on TV should sue. They did that skit years ago.

Damn Valentine... someone needs to introduce that guy to diapers... it's the only thing he is missing.

In Bubba Raw vol. 3; They play a game called Edward 40 hands. The point of the game is to drink as much Old English that you can and then fill up and trash can with your puck or fill up a diaper. The winner is the person who's bucket/diaper weighs the most.

lfmc090505.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back