AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXq1MYeCWU

I think there are a few children on "The Middle" that have bedwetting or IC issues.

The boy in the clip I've included was featured on the show having to wear "space pants" at night. He's 14 and I am unsure if he has been in any other episodes besides the one in the clip.

I do believe there is another boy on the show that has been referenced though. The episode was on last week, but I can't recall the name of it. He's about 10-12 years old and is the child of a White Trash family across the street from the Hecks (main family). In the episode he was briefly featured wearing a camo Goodnite and T-Shirt at the end. It's the episode where they put up all of the wind chimes and no one can sleep or concentrate.

I may be mistaken, but I think there is even a third boy on the show that wears a diaper that's a bit younger than the one Goodnites. I recall a boy wearing a tape-up Pampers or Huggies diaper in an episode where the Heck children confront the boy's siblings to the tune of "Kung-Fu Fighting."

The aussi TV show satisfaction has an AB character in the first season. It was a pretty big part and actually made us look pretty tame.

I've got a little Swedish commercial here from 2011 that has a pretty clear AB/DL reference, as well as some overall BDSM-stuff. The commercial itself is from a company that helps people redirect their mail when they are moving, so the commercial is about a young woman who's recently moved out, but her obviously private mail is being delivered to her parents. It is entirely in Swedish, and the references are all vocal, so I made a quick translation of the entire dialogue in English for you all to enjoy.

[video=youtube;Plevd1Dx5Q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plevd1Dx5Q8[/video]

”Hello” (Young woman)
”Hi dear” (Mother)
”Hi Mom”
”The swing you ordered came with the mail today. Are we finally going to hear the tiny footsteps of (grand)children?”
“… but you can’t open my mail!”
“Oh, sorry, but we were so happy. Dad is already mounting it in the garden… ‘Swing of love’. It came with diapers as well? Really big ones”

Crassi said:
I've got a little Swedish commercial here from 2011 that has a pretty clear AB/DL reference, as well as some overall BDSM-stuff.

Thanks for posting that. I love that kind of thing -- all suggestion. You can spot the diapers in the box a little.

Edit: Found another clip from the same campaign. Looks like they've got this gorgeous girl being a kinkster for all kinds of things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0k5ge2gOf0

Last edited:
dogboy said:
For the last two seasons, the television show, "The Middle" has a character, perhaps a 6th grade boy, called Diaper Boy. He's always wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a very obvious diaper. Two years ago he was wearing Goodnites, but this season he seemed to be wearing a taped diaper.

Reasons for this please if there are any - also...sounds interesting.

Hi, I'm looking for a certain you tube video clip. and I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I remember seeing this parody song, a year or so ago, and I can't remember it exactly, but I think it was about a woman or man trying out different fetishes, most likely the man trying to get the woman to try different fetishes. At the end of the clip,in a sort of a twist, it seems she's an adult baby, much to his consternation.

It wasn't a fetish video or anything like that, it was a mainstream humorous parody type song...

Any help would be much appreciated!

bringmesunshine said:
Reasons for this please if there are any - also...sounds interesting.

I wondered what they were getting at as well. He's one of three children in a very dysfunctional family, the kind of family that the rest of the community lives in fear of. The boy is always wearing diapers, and Sue Hecht. calls him "diaper boy", so I'm thinking that the writers envision him as a pre-teen baby or maybe now a teen baby since he's aged throughout the series. I find it damned interesting!

Coodie said:
Hi, I'm looking for a certain you tube video clip. and I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I remember seeing this parody song, a year or so ago, and I can't remember it exactly, but I think it was about a woman or man trying out different fetishes, most likely the man trying to get the woman to try different fetishes. At the end of the clip,in a sort of a twist, it seems she's an adult baby, much to his consternation.

It wasn't a fetish video or anything like that, it was a mainstream humorous parody type song...

Any help would be much appreciated!

wouldn't know how to find it but wasn't that song called 'Pamper me (or put me in diapers)', if you can help in return somewhere on youtube there's a non-moving video parody song - it's a parody of thrift shop but it's about nappies and poss' abdls...do you know anything about it or where to find it?

If you saw the new Cutthroat kitchen tonight, you would have seen someone cook in a giant highchair.

The last episode of American horror story : freak show had a character drinking scotch out of a baby bottle. Will be interesting to see if there's any other abdl content in the coming weeks.

[video=youtube;8tHTtv0eMiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tHTtv0eMiE[/video]

I love this episode

I remember a few references to Lucy bedwetting on My Parents are Aliens. Whilst looking it up, it appears that Brian actually turned into a baby
Also, not so much baby, but certainly young children, on a show called Big Kids. The parents were hypnotised to act like children every time they heard the word "Ming"

Would "Choice" episodes of fairly odd parents and spongebob squarepants count?

I think there will be a fair amount of people who would look down at us for the foreseeable future. I am positive at the younger generation (20 something) on lots of ABDL sites being positive about wearing diapers that they might change the world's out look about people who love wearing and using diapers without a medical reason. I can see this generation allowing their children wear diapers until they are 5 or 6...or return their children to diapers when they are 6,7 or 8.
For me being diapered is being in heaven!

This gets "interesting" about the 1:20 mark and especially at the 2:20 mark. I believe it is within the PG-13 limits. If not, I'll be warned:

[video=youtube;wbqV20PwNP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqV20PwNP0[/video]

Not a big one , but in the Big Bang Theory's "The Proton Displacement", the episode begins with Sheldon, Leonard, and Penny in a pharmacy. On the shelves behind them are multiple bags of adult diapers and goodnights.

It didn't do anything for me, but people into the "little" side might get a kick out of a conversation in the film "It Follows". The female lead and the guy she's dating are playing a game where they choose someone in a crowd with whom they would switch places, and the other has to guess which it is and why. The guy reveals his choice, and points to a family. The girl assumes he's talking about the dad, but he says it's the kid, about 3 or so. He says that he'd like to go back to that innocent time when you could do what you want, and something about you can pee anytime and no one gets mad at you. The girl says "He's probably taking a sh!t right now." Anyway, not necessarily diaper-related, but some of you may be interested in that. It actually relates somewhat to the theme of the movie as well.

Reactions: denis97y
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back