AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
zipperless said:
Excellent! I always wondered if doctors wore diapers during long surgeries. Maybe they do....?

Long surgeries tend to have multiple surgeons doing it in-shifts, like airline pilots. Assuming you don't drink too much, you can probably last 4-5 hours between needing to urinate, and yet I don't imagine a single-shift of surgery would go beyond 4-5 hours anyway (where fatigue is deadly). If they did have to use the restroom they'd have to re-sterilize their hands which adds extra time, so using a diaper suddenly doesn't seem so far-fetched or unreasonable.

Woot! Nuk paci video there I was, browsing the gummi bear song and lookie what I found!
1.Nookie nookie nookie, How I love my nookie,

2.Nookie nookie nookie, Sweeter than a cookie!
I'll share it if you are my friend!

Yay, sharing nookie with a friend (In the 70's the environmentalists had a slogan:
Save Water, shower with a friend.
I agree... but the shower comes after the nookie.

EmeraldsAndLime said:
I've still yet to see a good or accurate depiction of diaper fetish in pop-culture. The one's I have see even freak me out a little. <_<

Family guy

Veljie said:
Family guy

That's probably the most accurate you can get there.

TheOriginalSomeThing said:
Long surgeries tend to have multiple surgeons doing it in-shifts, like airline pilots. Assuming you don't drink too much, you can probably last 4-5 hours between needing to urinate, and yet I don't imagine a single-shift of surgery would go beyond 4-5 hours anyway (where fatigue is deadly). If they did have to use the restroom they'd have to re-sterilize their hands which adds extra time, so using a diaper suddenly doesn't seem so far-fetched or unreasonable.

So answer to the initial question is no. They don't wear them just because they are doing a long operation, and there are a number of operations that last much longer then 4-5 hours with just one team of surgeons, in fact it is really rare to actually trade off a case you started unless it requires multiple specialties. The crazy hours are just part of the lifestyle for doctors, like going a 12 hour shift without eating or using the bathroom. Of course the one caveat is a physician who has to wear a diaper regardless but that's not really the question.

Here's one I've been meaning to put up here for a while. Even though it's not really popular culture so much as sub-culture, but, the Dota clip show Fails of the week has a baby themed title screen. So even though it's probably more of a comment on immaturity then anything actually ABDL here it is.

[video=youtube;F99SorJmoyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99SorJmoyw&feature=share[/video]

So I've got a couple.

One of the ending episodes of the last season of Furturama has all the characters wearing diapers (or as they call it "dream pants") . Not quite a straight ABDL call out though.

However Bob's Burgers Season 1 Episode 6 reveals the antagonist of the episode is a diaper lover. It becomes his undoing as it undermines his entire conflict he has with Bob. Not the best limelight for the diaper lover name, as it was used as a mocking context, but there nonetheless.

I don't watch "Big Bang Theory" regularly anymore, but I tuned in to the most recent episode. In the last few minutes, Raj is sitting down to watch "House of 1000 Corpses" with his new girlfriend, an absolutely gorgeous redhead portrayed by Laura Spencer. He doesn't like horror movies. She says "Just so you know, I used to be a nanny, so if you get scared, I can totally change your diaper."

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
This is really cool, & funny as heck! It's about Lexie's part in a marathon surgery. She decides to diaper up, & puts the dude who makes fun of her in his place! Check it out.

Grey's Anatomy 6x07 - Lexie defends her diaper [HD] - YouTube

That's what I'm screamin'; go Lexie!:D

I love this clip
Brilliant quotes :)

"My Diaper is Awesome!... you can kiss my hardcore diaper wearing ass!"

LOL :laugh:

A loooooooong time ago, Class of 3000 was thing on cartoon network, and one of these episodes included some shrinking and a wee bit of babying, including a pram, bottlefeeding, burping, and thumbsucking. Starts at 10:46

[video=vimeo;98382654]http://vimeo.com/98382654?email_id=Y2xpcF90cmFuc2NvZGVkfDk4OTM5MGM3 NWYwNGIxMjA0OWI4MmQ4OTk5ZTljZDZhNTI5fDI5MjA5MzgxfD E0MDI5NjEzMzR8NzcwMQ%3D%3D&utm_campaign=7701&utm_medium=clip-transcode_complete-finished-20120100&utm_source=email[/video]

And as far as I know, this is the only video on the internet that has this... so yay me! :p

For the last two seasons, the television show, "The Middle" has a character, perhaps a 6th grade boy, called Diaper Boy. He's always wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a very obvious diaper. Two years ago he was wearing Goodnites, but this season he seemed to be wearing a taped diaper.

In the iCarly episode ''iStill Psycho,'' when asked where he got the money for a replica of his own head, Gibby replies, ''from that diaper commercial I did.''

dogboy said:
For the last two seasons, the television show, "The Middle" has a character, perhaps a 6th grade boy, called Diaper Boy. He's always wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a very obvious diaper. Two years ago he was wearing Goodnites, but this season he seemed to be wearing a taped diaper.

I tried to find this but nothing came up. Can you name any episodes?

TheOriginalSomeThing said:
I tried to find this but nothing came up. Can you name any episodes?

I wish I could but I'm terrible and keeping track of such things. He has been in the past two seasons, at least.

While not exactly ab/dl, there's an episode of Sanjay & Craig where the title characters wake up in a wet bed, but don't know which of them did it. So they try to go all day without drinking anything so they don't wet the bed at camp.

The other day on The Talk, male models came out and the hosts had to guess wether they were wearing Depend Underwear under their clothes. Then each guy would pull down his pants to reveal wether they guessed correct or not.

Has anyone mentioned Yaya from Shuugo Chara yet?

View attachment 21711

She's an AB magical girl... well, I guess she's more of a TB Magical Girl.

This might have been mentioned already, but I didn't have time to read all of the previous 98 pages of posts. I saw an article about how this actress named Lisa Rinna keeps publicly wearing depends and telling everyone about it. That kind of shocked me. I mean, I don't even know who Lisa Rinna is, but someone that high profile being so public about wearing diapers seems pretty unusual if nothing else. I'm fine with it though.

BlaqCat said:
This might have been mentioned already, but I didn't have time to read all of the previous 98 pages of posts. I saw an article about how this actress named Lisa Rinna keeps publicly wearing depends and telling everyone about it. That kind of shocked me. I mean, I don't even know who Lisa Rinna is, but someone that high profile being so public about wearing diapers seems pretty unusual if nothing else. I'm fine with it though.

I guess she did the TV ads but doesn't wear them herself.

Also, on Bob's Burgers Jimmy Pesto is an AB and Bob blackmails him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back