AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the music video from Rammstein's Mein Teil one the of band members is in a diaper.

[video=youtube;sJ3kVtd2CCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3kVtd2CCA[/video]

I saw an episode of The Middle last week where the parents were out of town house sitting, leaving Sue to watch over the house and Brick. At some point, she leaves the front door open, and she and Brick are in the bedroom. When they come out they discover that the Glouster kids, bad, poor neighbors, have invaded their living room. Sue exclaims, "It's diaper Glouster," who is this 10 year old boy who wears a short T-shirt and a very exposed diaper, a Goodnite. We've seen him before in this series, and that's what he wears 24/7, thus being called, Diaper Glouster.

ExtraFluff said:
Hesitant to post this because it's not necessarily ab/dl (just a diaper reference) and concerns a guy (not my thing), but AMC's "The Killing" featured a diaper in an episode. This is a spoiler alert for the show, though. In one of the final episodes of the season, the guy whose guilt has been debated the whole season is going to be executed by hanging for something he didn't do. In an earlier episode, he's told he'll have to wear a diaper because he'll crap himself when he's hanged, and when they're prepping him for hanging, you get some shots of the diaper being wrapped on him by the jail officers. Again, not too interesting.

There was a similar reference in an episode of prison break, but he never actually puts the diaper on.

I have also noticed a lot of small references while watching through house. But I have yet to find any specific reference worth mentioning.

stormchaser said:
I have also noticed a lot of small references while watching through house. But I have yet to find any specific reference worth mentioning.

I have only watched one episode of "House" -- the pilot. In that, very pretty Robin Tunney, whose character is deteriorating health-wise, reveals that she has to wear a diaper because of her condition. Again, not necessarily sexy, but interesting that it was mentioned.

I believe I've mentioned this before, but I can't state enough that I believe an actress whom I believe to be the most gorgeous going, Sara Fletcher ("Secret Girlfriend" and a bunch of internet series), may have some latent ab/dl tendencies. On her Twitter, she's mentioned diapers many times, although admittedly it's when she's trying to be funny. Still, why so many mentions? It makes you wonder.

dogboy said:
I saw an episode of The Middle last week where the parents were out of town house sitting, leaving Sue to watch over the house and Brick. At some point, she leaves the front door open, and she and Brick are in the bedroom. When they come out they discover that the Glouster kids, bad, poor neighbors, have invaded their living room. Sue exclaims, "It's diaper Glouster," who is this 10 year old boy who wears a short T-shirt and a very exposed diaper, a Goodnite. We've seen him before in this series, and that's what he wears 24/7, thus being called, Diaper Glouster.

Do you know what the title of the episode was, or the Season/Episode number (Season ?? Episode ?? etc)?

I'm having zero luck finding this episode, and I don't have the time to watch every single season/episode.

ToddlerNaruto said:
Do you know what the title of the episode was, or the Season/Episode number (Season ?? Episode ?? etc)?

I'm having zero luck finding this episode, and I don't have the time to watch every single season/episode.

It just recently aired, so it may not be on I-t.v. yet. It either aired this week or last. We DVR a lot of the shows we watch, and then watch them when it fits into our schedule.

dogboy said:
It just recently aired, so it may not be on I-t.v. yet. It either aired this week or last. We DVR a lot of the shows we watch, and then watch them when it fits into our schedule.

Yeah, it's The Middle Season 5 Episode 8 (The Kiss). I'm watching it now, thanks.

ToddlerNaruto said:
Yeah, it's The Middle Season 5 Episode 8 (The Kiss). I'm watching it now, thanks.

Haha....I'm glad I could help. It is sort of interesting, that they went to "diaper Glouster". They had another episode, maybe last season, where Axle's high school had "Baby Day", and they all went to school wearing onsiers, footed jammies, diapers and paci's. It makes me wonder if one of their writers is an AB/DL?

tennismad said:
wow i wasnt expecting her to come out and say stuff something like that.

wow wow omg omg omg wow

I know right??? I was blown away when I heard that! And to say it on national TV. I mean, anyone who is a fan of the Ellen show, is already obviously supportive of alternative lifestyles, but OMG to come straight out and say it...wow, just wow! :)

^^I can't say I follow this girl (she's a little out of my age range) or find her hot, but these comments are making me a bit more interested. She could be saying this just for attention, but the fact that she finds sexiness in the idea of being an AB tells me that she at least "gets" the idea of the fetish. Of course this all could be for attention, but why would she pick that?

FluffyJammies said:
Maybe i'm late to the party here, but is Miley Cyrus one of us? Really?? She just admitted it on the Ellen show, what courage this chic has I love it! :D

tennismad said:
wow i wasnt expecting her to come out and say stuff something like that.
wow wow omg omg omg wow

FluffyJammies said:
I know right??? I was blown away when I heard that! And to say it on national TV. I mean, anyone who is a fan of the Ellen show, is already obviously supportive of alternative lifestyles, but OMG to come straight out and say it...wow, just wow! :)

ExtraFluff said:
^^I can't say I follow this girl (she's a little out of my age range) or find her hot, but these comments are making me a bit more interested. She could be saying this just for attention, but the fact that she finds sexiness in the idea of being an AB tells me that she at least "gets" the idea of the fetish. Of course this all could be for attention, but why would she pick that?

Calm down dears... there was already a thread about this two months ago

Do not assume that when Miley Cyrus says the words "adult baby" she means anything by it except "adult who dresses in a babyish style." It does make for an interesting collision of cute and sexy when she does it, but it's a fashion thing, the same as with Gothic Lolita or Fairy Kei or other Japanese fashions.
If she knew there was a community of people out there who like to get off on wearing and using diapers, and called themselves "adult babies" I doubt she would be so loose with her words - whether or not she was "one of us."

my family was watching two and a half men a couple hours ago and I happened to here something about herb wearing a diaper, when asked why he said because it saves time. I don't know anything other then that though.

I'm unsure of the episode's title, but in one episode of iCarly the kids do a thing on their webshow called ''Who's That Weirdo in My Neighborhood.'' They show a picture of ''Green-Haired Old Lady Who Sucks on a Baby Pacifier.''

Frogsy said:
No the bad part is how you might be forgoing the awesome Season 1 and pretty sweet (and even weirder) Season 2!!! It's okay to watch American Horror Story out of order, though. Every season is a new story. While every season is spectacular, IMO, I think Season 1 might still be the best, and Season 3 is turning out to be a slightly weaker season. This is weak compared to awesome though. Still gold, just slightly less of it this season IMO. Or maybe I just don't dig Voodoo and Witchcraft as much as I dig haunted houses and... whatnot (lack of a way to describe season 2).

I think Spalding is definitely a LG. I have seen him dressed in a girly child's nightie with an old-fashioned child's bonnet and playing with dolls (I believe having a tea party.) I think Spalding could be the first fictional LG I've ever seen outside of our own community stories and art. Not sure if AHS knew what they were writing or just meant for it to be generally weird and strange.
I love Spalding so much omfg
05HVP27.gif

fabulous

In the Sanjay and Craig episode ''Old Farts,'' Sanjay and Craig pretend to be elderly people in order to get free chicken wings, and wear and use adult diapers.

Really funny Grey's Anatomy clip about diapered Lexie

This is really cool, & funny as heck! It's about Lexie's part in a marathon surgery. She decides to diaper up, & puts the dude who makes fun of her in his place! Check it out.

Grey's Anatomy 6x07 - Lexie defends her diaper [HD] - YouTube

That's what I'm screamin'; go Lexie!:D

Excellent! I always wondered if doctors wore diapers during long surgeries. Maybe they do....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back