AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
dangermouse said:
Plus there's an episode where they help out some kids and right at the end one of them is in footed PJs, and looks about 10 or 12.
From one of the Suite Life series.

Which episode was this?

Last edited:
just saw a family guy episode last night of quagmire opening the door after lois knocks on it wearing a diaper, bib, and bonnet because apparently he was roleplaying with a women. quite a funny ab reference though i gotta admit

Reactions: Hockeyczar
Dead Rising2 : Off the record

I was just playing this on steam and I was exploring shops in the game. The point of the game is that your a reporter during a zombie outbreak that is trying to reclaim his fame. So anyways I was exploring this kid clothing shop and I found a pair of footie pjs :) I was able to wear them. I thought it was cute haha it was red and had a butt flap. It looked like he had a bulge/ having a padded butt :p anyways just thought it was awesome that I could wear footie pjs and kill zombies lol

lilaznboy said:
I was just playing this on steam and I was exploring shops in the game. The point of the game is that your a reporter during a zombie outbreak that is trying to reclaim his fame. So anyways I was exploring this kid clothing shop and I found a pair of footie pjs :) I was able to wear them.

Sounds cute. Could you post a screenshot?

That was a funny video.

Last night's Archer had a brigade of men clad in dresses and other fetishistic attire (described as being like if John Waters directed The Road Warrior), and there was a brief shot of a man dressed as a baby.

FootieCrinkle said:
dangermouse said:
Plus there's an episode where they help out some kids and right at the end one of them is in footed PJs, and looks about 10 or 12.
From one of the Suite Life series.

Which episode was this?
Haven't seen them in a while, but finally found it...

Season 2 Episode 12 - Neither a Borrower nor a Speller Bee

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody - 2x12 (Neither a Borrower nor a Speller Bee) - YouTube

Though since then, I don't know about US, but in the UK one piece PJs / sleepers have suddenly become very popular amongst teens and adults so wouldn't be much of a surprise now to see someone in one.

BabyBirch said:
Last night's Archer had a brigade of men clad in dresses and other fetishistic attire (described as being like if John Waters directed The Road Warrior), and there was a brief shot of a man dressed as a baby.

because Archer - is - AWESOME.

View attachment 16112

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this in the forum, but has anybody remembered this movie "Nightmare on Elm Street Part 5: The Dream Child"?

There was a part where, in Greta's dream, she was somehow locked-up on a metallic high-chair and Freddy Krueger, dressed as a waiter, force-fed her with her own organs from Filet de Barbie (a Barbie version of Greta). Then once she had her mouth stuffed up, Freddy Krueger tried to baby her with cuddling in a creepy way and then he suffocated her. That was one of the cheesiest moments from a Nightmare on Elm Street movie I've ever watched.

Of course, there were no references to diapers in the movie, but there was a metallic high-chair that Greta was locked-up in her dream. That's why I'm bringing this up.

Last week on "The Middle", the show started with Axle standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but a diaper. In fact, he was wearing a very nice, baby blue AIO cloth diaper. Other than that, he had nothing else on. Apparently it was Baby Day at his high school, and the show flashed to high school, and everyone was wearing a diaper or footed jammies, pacifiers, baby bonnets and over sized rattles. It was certainly a moment to remember!

dogboy said:
Last week on "The Middle", the show started with Axle standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but a diaper. In fact, he was wearing a very nice, baby blue AIO cloth diaper. Other than that, he had nothing else on. Apparently it was Baby Day at his high school, and the show flashed to high school, and everyone was wearing a diaper or footed jammies, pacifiers, baby bonnets and over sized rattles. It was certainly a moment to remember!

Found the video online and certainly was interesting to say the least (also liked, be it an obvious minor touch, that some of the extras were in normal clothing (though I thought it should be more but I'm quite bias as someone who was anti-spirit xD).

The Middle Season 4 Episode 8 | Full TV Episode Online - ABC.com

I saw the Middle Episode. Someone who knows about diaper fetishism is screwing with us this is the 2nd reference in less then a year.

OK I wonder...would there have been some kind of public outcry if instead of the oldest boy (what the hell is his name anyway?) it had been the youngest? I mean a "baby day" at a school sounds like something deeker would come up with.

List famous ABs- penny barber, kat , Riley kilo , ?? Who are pioneers on tv to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back