AB/DL therapy website? Scam or legit

TheDiaperB0Y

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is anyone else skeptical about the legitimacy of this AB/DL online therapy website?
AB/DL Therapy
I'm struggling to determine if it's trustworthy. I've been searching for a non-judgmental therapist who understands my AB/DL lifestyle, but finding one has proven difficult.

why does therapy suck so much?

Reactions: Cottontail
I would be skeptical of any online therapy. Their site looks professional but I wonder how much they charge. I would investigate cost and whether they keep you hanging on with more and more charges for services.

I go to a psychiatric center and meet with a psychologist face to face. I think for psychiatric help to be successful, one really needs to be with a person and not get advice on a screen. It's possible they may actually assign you to a real psychologist and talk to you via your computer but it's not the same as being with a doctor in his office. The other thing I would be wary of is their credentials. My psychologist has his doctorate in psychology and a string of Masters' degrees, something I've checked up on through our hospital website.

The other thing to consider is payments. Because I'm on Medicare and have secondary health insurance, I only pay a co-pay of $25.00 each time I see my psychologist.

Reactions: BBBen, Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen
There’s a lot of misspellings and incomplete parts. Apart from the web address, I’m not find any reference to “ABDL”. Except on the main page.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I12BLittle89 said:
There’s a lot of misspellings and incomplete parts. Apart from the web address, I’m not find any reference to “ABDL”.

Ok I’m special. Don’t listen to me. I’m stupid.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Ok yeah it’s a scam. If you look to make an appointment. It tells you to call 123-456-7890.

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy, BBBen, CuriousFabio and 4 others
Yeah, this came up a couple of years ago. At the time, the site had only been registered for a few months. I assumed it would eventually be filled out with correct information, but that hasn't happened (yet). The phone number and email are still obviously placeholders, and if you click on the Counselors link at the top... ha ha! Yeah...

I wouldn't call it a scam, per se. If you tried calling or emailing, it just wouldn't work. I think this was somebody's idea that just didn't get off the ground.

TheDiaperB0Y said:
I've been searching for a non-judgmental therapist who understands my AB/DL lifestyle, but finding one has proven difficult.
Does it need to be ABDL specifically, or would an open mind be enough? There may not be many therapists who specialize in ABDL. On the other hand, if you look for sex-positive, kink-affirming therapists, you'll probably find quite a few.

Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
I12BLittle89 said:
Ok yeah it’s a scam. If you look to make an appointment. It tells you to call 123-456-7890.
Just seeing that number would set off all red flag warnings in my head. Seriously, 123-456-7890? Is that what is really says?

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and BobbiSueEllen
I considered reaching out to Dr. Rhoda in Colorado based on positive feedback about her therapy. The Diaper Doctor
my previous therapist discontinued sessions in March of 2022, and it took me some time to find a new therapist after that. My current therapist I have is a new counselor, and although she can be condescending, my main issue is with the constant "homework" she assigns. She becomes frustrated when I don't complete it.

I’ve been seeking a therapist who specializes in childhood emotional trauma and mood disorders, offering warmth and support in understanding my struggles beyond my AB/DL lifestyle. Many of the therapists I’ve seen only focus on improving my relationship with my toxic parents, attributing my challenges to my attitude toward my parents rather than acknowledging the deep-rooted issues as the scapegoat in my toxic family dynamic.

My family refuses to believe in my capabilities, constantly hindering my pursuit of meaningful happiness in goals like college, and they won't provide financial support for me to move to live with my older brother or do anything that results in moving away from home. They push for me to conform to their traditional values and to just work in the family's construction business.

it leaves me feeling trapped in my self-misery and a lack of motivation & personal identity.

I've wanted to run away and abandon my family environment & toxicity for so long

Even if this sort of thing wasn't a scam, I don't think I'd trust an outwardly sex/kink/ABDL-positive therapist... but at the same time, I wouldn't trust a regular therapist in general

Reactions: TheDiaperB0Y
Among the other things mentioned, half the website is about dentistry and getting your teeth cleaned. Then most the pages describing the type of therapy offered are about "how the font they're using distracts you from what you're reading." Lol. The types of therapy offered--Diaper Wearing Therapy, Age Regression Therapy, Conversion Therapy, etc--are not real, evidenced-based types of therapy. Not to mention that all the pictures of the "therapists" are stock photos of the same person over and over.....with different names for the same photo. The speciality of "Psychiatry AND Psychology" is EXTREMELY rare in the real world (to legally claim this a person would need both an MD and a PhD which is rare). These are just a few obvious examples...but check out the rest of the website. It's ridiculous.

I'd echo other comments suggesting sex- positive, kink-allied therapists. A psychodynamic approach might be helpful as well for going deeper. Almost all therapists are offering an online option now since the pandemic so there's no need to specifically look for online options. Psychology Today is probably the best, legitimate resource for therapists. It will let you filter by modality, issues you want to work on, insurance, etc.

Reactions: dogboy and TheDiaperB0Y
Just a quick glance at the site and you can tell it´s a HUGE SCAM!!!

Puppers89 said:
Among the other things mentioned, half the website is about dentistry and getting your teeth cleaned. Then most the pages describing the type of therapy offered are about "how the font they're using distracts you from what you're reading." Lol. The types of therapy offered--Diaper Wearing Therapy, Age Regression Therapy, Conversion Therapy, etc--are not real, evidenced-based types of therapy. Not to mention that all the pictures of the "therapists" are stock photos of the same person over and over.....with different names for the same photo. The speciality of "Psychiatry AND Psychology" is EXTREMELY rare in the real world (to legally claim this a person would need both an MD and a PhD which is rare). These are just a few obvious examples...but check out the rest of the website. It's ridiculous.

I'd echo other comments suggesting sex- positive, kink-allied therapists. A psychodynamic approach might be helpful as well for going deeper. Almost all therapists are offering an online option now since the pandemic so there's no need to specifically look for online options. Psychology Today is probably the best, legitimate resource for therapists. It will let you filter by modality, issues you want to work on, insurance, etc.
I think someone used the template for a dentist's office website and forgot to change the stuff about teeth. Also, I find it hilarious that they listed Age Regression Therapy and Conversion Therapy in the same sentence. Normally the latter group HATES everything about the former group.
Anyways, this gave me a very good laugh.

Reactions: Puppers89 and dogboy
Cottontail said:
Yeah, this came up a couple of years ago. At the time, the site had only been registered for a few months. I assumed it would eventually be filled out with correct information, but that hasn't happened (yet). The phone number and email are still obviously placeholders, and if you click on the Counselors link at the top... ha ha! Yeah...

I wouldn't call it a scam, per se. If you tried calling or emailing, it just wouldn't work. I think this was somebody's idea that just didn't get off the ground.

Does it need to be ABDL specifically, or would an open mind be enough? There may not be many therapists who specialize in ABDL. On the other hand, if you look for sex-positive, kink-affirming therapists, you'll probably find quite a few.
This. 👆. I have a therapist that has helped me with ABDL things, she specializes in sexuality and understands kinks, fetishes and other non-mainstream sexual behaviors. She has been great to talk to and has helped me understand myself more as well as working through ABDL things with my wife as she only recently learned of my DL side. I would recommend a good local therapist, especially because meeting in person in much better than virtual appointments anyway.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back