AB/DL products at major retailers

Rakvirsza said:
Diapers made specifically for adults who enjoy wearing diapers is a little harder to explain away as not being for me though, and as much as I would love to just go "Yeah, I like diapers, so what?" I am not actually brave enough for that. So, even if a store started stocking them, I'd stick with ordering them online where I get them in plain boxes.

There are a number of nice boutique stores that are in remote enough locations as to not attract unwanted attention. We used to have a pickup location of a web store nearby and I actually been there a couple of times.

It was nice to meet up to some other people ☺️ though they still were super professional of course. That said if there was a boutique store near me I would support the store.

That webstore is still my go-to. Really well priced and service is top notch.

Reactions: Rakvirsza
LittleBabyJake said:
There are a number of nice boutique stores that are in remote enough locations as to not attract unwanted attention. We used to have a pickup location of a web store nearby and I actually been there a couple of times.

It was nice to meet up to some other people ☺️ though they still were super professional of course. That said if there was a boutique store near me I would support the store.

That webstore is still my go-to. Really well priced and service is top notch.
That I'd be more open to if there's one close enough to me since people at an actual ABDL store would be pretty accepting I'd imagine. Sticking a pack of ABDL diapers in my cart and Walmart is where it'd get a lot more nervewracking for me.

Back