AB/DL is very misunderstood by the general public...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilsteve said:
I'm afraid we all have a few things to accept about ourselves, those with a 'little' side is one issue alone, but most obviously, for those of us for whom this has a sexual element, we can lie to ourselves and say it's normal and fine but in reality it's abnormal, weird and to most vanilla types perverted, we walk a dangerous line that to us is very clear (no kids) but to others looks WAY too fuzzy, its important to accept yourself AND accept the fact that most people will never accept ABDL because it is beyond the realm of their understanding, we must not push ourselves into view out of some false sense of pride, we may have nothing to be ashamed of but nor do we have anything to be proud of, I don't want people to respect this side of me, I just want them not to vilify or criminalize me on the assumption of my intentions
People acting like no sexual fetish abdl exists it causes confusion no personal offense to them I totally understand the deep terrifying fear of being falsely accused about abdl and misunderstood. Sure there are people who are abdl that it is not sexual for them at all that is entirely valid . Some of us do have a sexual fetish for diapers . That isn’t wrong doesn’t make us a monster or a pedo. People are falsely accusing us as pedos . I have had the diaper fetish since I was a child . Anyway , I have learned over the years that my desire to be in diapers also is non sexual as I also enjoy cuddling with stuffies and being little too .

Last edited:
Well to be honest I don't trust the world last 2 years in my personal experience I saw what humans can do when you are deep down in darkness. Expecting general public to understand it's like expecting people who are deeply selfish to be generous a fantasy. Yes there is lot should in our society but first should we should do is taking care of ourself and that community normal people will never understand except day they get Hit by IC .

Reactions: BBBen and Woncrinklz
Neroforte said:
Well to be honest I don't trust the world last 2 years in my personal experience I saw what humans can do when you are deep down in darkness. Expecting general public to understand it's like expecting people who are deeply selfish to be generous a fantasy. Yes there is lot should in our society but first should we should do is taking care of ourself and that community normal people will never understand except day they get Hit by IC .
Oh look it is Morpheus lol Hi I am the Devil lol 😂 nice to meet you

Reactions: Neroforte
“I just want them not to vilify or criminalize me on the assumption of my intentions
“ right , to not falsely accuse

PamperedBabyBear said:
I have had the diaper fetish since I was a child . Anyway , I have learned over the years that my desire to be in diapers also is non sexual as I also enjoy cuddling with stuffies and being little too .
for me this started as a purely sexual thing, though oddly before I knew what sex even was, the earliest days of my fetish were as a young child discovering pleasant sensations from padded things between my legs, in my childish brain that meant diapers must be great and as a bedwetter (before pullups were a thing) it just seemed like common sense, all of the ABDL stuff came as an extension of that. Originally I had no interest in pacifiers except that baby stuff made me think of diapers (I now have quite a collection) by the time I actually hit puberty I had a full on fetish, there is no way anyone can actually BLAME me for it, and that is all the understanding I seek. as Ive got older I have also worn down, I now actually like the non sexual side, what once thrilled me, now comforts me. I am not sure I would describe myself as an actual little but I do enjoy being treated that way, I don't find some 'headspace' I just learn to relax

Reactions: PamperedBabyBear and Woncrinklz
Neroforte said:
I was thinking that very thing not too long ago. Well said.

Don't everyone shoot me (I'm laughing here at my own attempts at other versions of the abbreviation "ABDL" as a means to disarm those hating it for one reason or the other.)
I was writing out (DWAAP) [diaper wearer and age play]or (DPAAP) [diaper play and age play], then DPAP:then to "Diaper Play/Age Play".

I decided to look up the abbreviation I came up with, and couldn't stop laughing. "Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy (DPAP) Program Development and Implementation."

I suppose that's NOT the proper alternative. Though ironically prudent with prejudices. 🤭 :ROFLMAO:

Lilsteve said:
for me this started as a purely sexual thing, though oddly before I knew what sex even was, the earliest days of my fetish were as a young child discovering pleasant sensations from padded things between my legs, in my childish brain that meant diapers must be great and as a bedwetter (before pullups were a thing) it just seemed like common sense, all of the ABDL stuff came as an extension of that. Originally I had no interest in pacifiers except that baby stuff made me think of diapers (I now have quite a collection) by the time I actually hit puberty I had a full on fetish, there is no way anyone can actually BLAME me for it, and that is all the understanding I seek. as Ive got older I have also worn down, I now actually like the non sexual side, what once thrilled me, now comforts me. I am not sure I would describe myself as an actual little but I do enjoy being treated that way, I don't find some 'headspace' I just learn to relax
During my puberty years as a kid it was a sexual thing for me too to the feeling of diapers . Like you said “there is no way anyone can actually blame me for it “ for me it formulated as a full blown fetish then too . Over time of being little I learned about the non sexual side of it . And I realized that by being in diapers 24/7 it became less of a sexual fetish and I had more control over it where I wasn’t bombarded with the thoughts of diapers. When I was a religious fundamentalist one of the reasons I put myself in diapers 24/7 was to cause it to become less sexual after I learned it had that affect being in them so much . Similar effect if you ate too much cake you wouldn’t like cake anymore as much . At the time I was sometimes worried I would “burn in hell” for liking to be in diapers which to me now is absurd . Of course I have a desire to become incontinent too that comes and goes which led me to be in diapers 24/7 and I of course I like diapers. I used to think since I started off only a DL that I only had a sexual fetish for diapers started off like that , but not entirely . Over time I realized the non sexual aspect of being little was very therapeutic and being in diapers feeling comfort and secure . So I consider myself in between the spectrum of AB/DL. Ironically I ended up with Interstitial Cystitis .

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and Woncrinklz
Lilsteve said:
I didn’t have stuffed animals until my college years , same with the pacifier . Yet the diaper fetish began in childhood .

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen
Would they have falsely accused me when I was a kid when I was liking to wear diapers even back then in the 1990s? Would they have said that to me when I was 5 years old too ? That wouldn’t fit their motives right? of their cognitive dissonance. They would see how absurd they are and falsely accusing . After a bit they would maybe be heartbroken because they would realize they are hurting the inner children of all of us . Deeply misunderstanding us and falsely accusing. I remember reading a post by Huffington Post about how to say that abdls are misunderstood would be a collossal understatement I cried … deeply appreciate that tabloid for defending us….. and seeing us ..

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
During my puberty years as a kid it was a sexual thing for me too to the feeling of diapers . Like you said “there is no way anyone can actually blame me for it “ for me it formulated as a full blown fetish then too . Over time of being little I learned about the non sexual side of it . And I realized that by being in diapers 24/7 it became less of a sexual fetish and I had more control over it where I wasn’t bombarded with the thoughts of diapers. When I was a religious fundamentalist one of the reasons I put myself in diapers 24/7 was to cause it to become less sexual after I learned it had that affect being in them so much . Almost like if you ate too much cake you wouldn’t like cake anymore as much . At the time I was sometimes worried I would “burn in hell” for liking to be in diapers which to me now is absurd . Of course I have a desire to become incontinent too that comes and goes which led me to be in diapers 24/7 and I of course I like diapers. I used to think since I started off only a DL that I only had a sexual fetish for diapers started off like that , but not entirely . Over time I realized the non sexual aspect of being little was very therapeutic and being in diapers feeling comfort and secure . So I consider myself in between the spectrum of AB/DL. Ironically I ended up with Interstitial Cystitis .
The very fact you're here and wondrously alive on this earth and among all beings means that all of creation endorses you as a valid being and wouldn't condemn for outer garments.These Are Actual Lovebirds, And They Do The Cutest Thing To ...

Last edited:
  • Love
Woncrinklz said:
The very fact you're here and wondrously alive on this earth and among all beings means that all of creation endorses you as a valid being and wouldn't condemn for outer garments.View attachment 129799
I used to be a radical christian , my cross touched an ancient piece of the cross of christ being said to of been passed down almost 2000 years in part of the historical church one I will not name for personal reasons. Kissed a skull of a christian saint in the desert, kissed an 800 year old christian icon , even confessed that I liked to wear diapers to a monk priest in a monastery during confession in the desert while I stayed a week at a monastery . I was there for different reasons. Abdl isn’t going away lol 😆 and I accept it fully . The divine being has a reason for that . Anyway I don’t believe being abdl is a sin anyway or that everything people call a sin is a sin . That priest anyway told me to listen to my spiritual father and that spiritual father at the time was merciful and understanding about it.

Last edited:
ShyJamie said:
AB/DL should be added to the long list attached to the pride flag. But it is very difficult to change people's minds or even get them to understand. Good post lilpaddedbunny.
No it shouldn't,
The list is already to long and needs to be made shorter.
The Lesbians, Gays & bisexual have enough on their plate with out every fetish jumping on their band wagon.
People are still living in fear, beat up and even killed for being gay, adding more outlandish fetishes to the list will not help their cause one bit.

Reactions: dogboy and Lilsteve
I wish being a diaper lover or adult baby wasn’t so frowned upon by the general public like it is. I saw a post this morning about a place in New Hampshire that is an adult baby spa and was reading some of the comments and people were being so negative about the spa and saying how people who like to wear diapers and be an adult baby were creeps and weird and I kinda got a little hurt since I am an adult baby/diaper lover.

GigglyKid said:
No it shouldn't,
The list is already to long and needs to be made shorter.
The Lesbians, Gays & bisexual have enough on their plate with out every fetish jumping on their band wagon.
People are still living in fear, beat up and even killed for being gay, adding more outlandish fetishes to the list will not help their cause one bit.
Damn right! this is NOT a sexuality which is what that movement was for, Gay and Bi people NEED to have awareness because all they have to do is hold hands in public to be spotted, and they should be free to love who they love without shame, this is VERY different and if anyone thinks walking around in public in a diaper and a onesie on sucking a pacifier is a good thing then they should be shamed, this is private personal stuff, keep it that way, even if its non sexual for you, its deeply selfish to insist on involving others against their will

Reactions: GigglyKid
agentsmith.jpg

'What you people doing liking to wear diapers? you people trying to be babies??! '

Oh look everyone it is Agent Smith from the matrix come to give us a bunch of bs about being ABDL lmao

Last edited:
goodniteswearer89 said:
I wish being a diaper lover or adult baby wasn’t so frowned upon by the general public like it is. I saw a post this morning about a place in New Hampshire that is an adult baby spa and was reading some of the comments and people were being so negative about the spa and saying how people who like to wear diapers and be an adult baby were creeps and weird and I kinda got a little hurt since I am an adult baby/diaper lover.
yea it hurts a lot seeing the news and people's comments.

PamperedBabyBear said:
yea it hurts a lot seeing the news and people's comments.
What is messed up is that we cannot have any safe space at all without the threat of it being shut down for false reasons. If they had it there way we wouldnt even have abdl diapers at all. We wouldnt be able to talk about abdl at all. Google would even censor us. What i want is to be able to buy abdl diapers and them stay on the market not be banned because of paranoia. What i want is to not be falsely accused for liking to be in diapers and be treated like a monster like in my divorce to a lawyer. Her family used the stigma against me to their advantage in divorce even though my wife had an affair with her boss and was pregnant to him. The focus was all on me instead. My ex wife bald faced lied claiming that i forced her to wear diapers and for her to be like a little girl. Meanwhile she got heavily into wearing diapers and being little , she was little the entire marriage she wanted me to take care of her like that. i never made her do any of it. She knew i was abdl before we got married and married me knowing. Yet she lied to her lawyer claiming that she never approved of the diapers or being little. Protection from the stigma in the justice system is what i want ultimately. We dont deserve to be falsely accused and banned or treated like criminals.

Last edited:
Hey, it's an unfriendly world we're living in. What more can I say?

Ian16545 said:
Hey, it's an unfriendly world we're living in. What more can I say?
That is why in public i dress all black and wear a pentagram openly ; covered in tarot cards and sometimes even with a spiked collar . The muggles can #@$ off and believe im the devil if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back