A way to get products

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I want to get some more stuff like dresses, skirts, female underwear, and possibly some cages but I need to get them sent to a p.o box cause they won't deliver out to where I live. So what I'm asking is if anyone knows of a site that meets the following:
1) safe transactions
2) discreet shipping (and I do mean discreet)
3) good turn around time (time from order to delivery)

Do you use amazon as some stuff could be delivered to a amazon locker.

Reactions: mistykitty and daisycupcake
SissyAliceUK said:
Do you use amazon as some stuff could be delivered to a amazon locker.
Don't even have one of those anywhere near me

Littledragon87 said:
Don't even have one of those anywhere near me
Amazon could work though to your P.O. Box. I think they fit your 3 criteria. Boxes from Amazon could literally be anything. Just make sure Amazon ship it themselves and it isn’t a marketplace order. So long as it says packed and dispatched by Amazon on it then you’ll be fine.

Are there any click and collect shops near you as again, this type of service is good for being discreet when the courier drops it off at a store for collection.

I would say don’t use a big company like say Walmart or Argos and have them send their own items for you to collect though at their store though. Often store staff get told what you are collecting.

The other factor with amazon some products don't automatically ship in amazon packaging to save shipping supplies. Be sure that ship in amazon packaging is checked or turn off ship in manufacturers packaging to save boxes.

Could anyone explain exactly, step-by-step, how to have stuff delivered to an Amazon locker? There are lots of them where I live, in many locations, but I don't know how to go about the process of using them. Thank you to anyone offering advice.

Tom1066 said:
Could anyone explain exactly, step-by-step, how to have stuff delivered to an Amazon locker? There are lots of them where I live, in many locations, but I don't know how to go about the process of using them. Thank you to anyone offering advice.
here is Amazon's own guide for using the service, as well as the part of the website you use to locate Amazon lockers/pickup locations near you!

Step by step guide on how to ship to an Amazon Locker/Pickup
Amazon Locker/Pickup Locator Tool

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to worry-free deliveries!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Back