• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A warm greeting to everyone!

LucyVelvet

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hai Everyone,

My name is Lucy (not my real name) and would like to introduce myself to you all. I am a twenty-year-old male from the Netherlands and am currently studying to get a bachelor's degree in business management. If everything goes to plan I will receive my degree next summer, so thumbs up.

I have always had an interest in diapers, girl clothes, and frilly clothing in general. These interests have developed over the years into a growing curiosity in all things related like sissies and abdl for example. I do not not what the result of this curiosity will be, but I am here to learn more and hopefully meet some like-minded friends.

More general hobbies of mine are Sports (I like to play Korfball a typical Dutch sport somewhat like basketball; Movies and how to make them; Gaming, mostly videogames but I also play board games once in a while. I prefer strategy games over FPS, but do enjoy RPGs like The Witcher 3; Cooking and eating, an interest that I have developed over the last few years, but take quite seriously; Reading books, mostly fantasy, detectives, and thrillers, but also Warhammer 40K lore.

I hope that this introduction has given a bit of an inside into who I am and what I am looking for at the form. Hope to meet you all!

Reactions: Rusher and FlynnRyder24
Hey there! Congrats on reaching the end of your degree! I’m in the same boat for my bachelors in game development. I can’t wait to be done. What kind of strategy games do you like? I have dabbled in Civ 6 and Age of Empires but not too much outside of this. Welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: LucyVelvet
Welcome to the community and the forums. Most members are very understanding about things. It’s a very safe and supportive group.

Reactions: LucyVelvet
FlynnRyder24 said:
Hey there! Congrats on reaching the end of your degree! I’m in the same boat for my bachelors in game development. I can’t wait to be done. What kind of strategy games do you like? I have dabbled in Civ 6 and Age of Empires but not too much outside of this. Welcome to the forum!
Well good luck to you too;). I have also played those games, Civ 5 and 6 quite a bit. But mostly paradox games for me!

Back